Chapter 11; Battle of...Agreements?

Sans and Nezu sat across each other. Sans's usual lazy grin was now sharp. Calculating and cold, forged with thousands of resets of knowledge. Nezu was smiling his usual casual terrifying smile with beady black eyes. 

"So Sans, what's -"

"Yeah, hold up. That "declaration of challenge was a bluff, to look good in front of my little brother. I'll tell you what you what to know, and in return I stay in UA, my brother and the Kirishima family get some sort of protection as well as a small stipend of money a month to help pay for expenses. Do we have a deal? Oh, and Aizawa can be in here as well cause I know you're gonna tell him what I say anyway."

"I believe we do. Aizawa, please come back in."

Aizawa quickly walked in, eyes glowing red. 

"So, ask away, and you will get all the answers you want."

Sans's grin went back to lazy and carefree with his eye light back to white.

"Where are you from?"

"Snowdin. Its a town in the Underground under Mt. Ebott."

Aizawa cut in.

"There isn't a place anywhere in the world called Mt. Ebott, nor this "Snowed in" you speak of."

"Yeah, I know. I'm not from this world. I was just strolling around, with Papyrus, when I was sucked through a portal thing. I ended up in an alley where I met Natsumi and Eijirou. I was going into a sensory overload because of this flesh suit and they helped me. Ichika taught me about this world and enrolled me into Eijirou's school two years ago. Since she had a government job, she was able to create documents to make me a citizen of Japan. I technically wasn't a real person in this world before two years ago."

Aizawa seemed to calm down as he sat down, and Nezu seemed most interested. Aizawa spoke up.

"Sans, you said you were in sensory overload because of "this flesh suit." What do you mean by that? What were you in Snowdin?"

"Great question. Me, my bro, and my dad are skeleton monsters. My world doesn't have quirks. Just humans, monsters, and magic. My family are the only skeleton monsters in the entire monster population. When I was attending the junior high school, I thought that other monsters arrived with me, but later learned, with a lot of embarrassment, that they had mutation quirks."

A bright blue blush showed on Sans's cheeks as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"I was concerned that your parents starved you as a child so that was why you were too light. I assume that's because of your origins as a skeleton monster?"

"Yup, check this out."

Sans lifted his shirt showing off his stomach. Going down, each of his ribs were on full display and this pit of his stomach was sunken so deeply, Aizawa's concern shifted to him having a stomach at all. 

"Don't blame Asriel for any of this Aizawa. He went through hell and back."

"What do you mean?"

"The way he is now, in his fluffy glory, is what he looked like before he died."

"....What?"

"Listen, I'm only telling you this, cause I know he won't mind, because I'm the one tell it. His adopted human sister, Princess Chara, was killed by a human hating monster. Asriel took her body to the surface to return to the humans to bury properly, but the human," 

Sans spit out humans with venom,

"attacked him believing he was the cause of her death. The chased him back underground. Before he could descend the entrance safely, he fell. He died at the bottom of the entrance. One of my friends, Alphys, the deputy Royal Scientist, conducted an experiment on the golden flowers where he died. He was reborn as Flowey, a sentient, bloodthirsty, golden flower. We spent a couple hundred resets fighting each other, before the human arrived."