Chapter 22; Internships

Ever since the talk in Recovery Girl's office, Sans, Asriel, and Eijirou moved back into their house. Sans was still a little wary of everyone, but he ultimately decided to trust everyone again. Some would call him easy to trust and quick to forgive, but he never liked holding grudges against his loved ones. Too much effort in his opinion.

It was a solid week after the infirmary incident. Sans ate as much food as Ichika could give him and he trained on a daily basis with Katsuki and Eijirou. He was back to the way he was before his stupid RESET memory/nightmare.

Katsuki was great for helping him train. They kept things slow until Sans got back into the flow of things and had his magic back up to snuff.

"Gaster!"

Now he was walking into the classroom, sipping on a ketchup bottle. Ichika, Katsuki, Eijirou, and even Nezu didn't want him to return to school until he was better. He sidestepped a dogpile tackle from Eijirou's friends and chuckled at their attempt.

"Heh, better luck next time."

Sans sat in his seat. Eijirou and his friends surrounded his desk.

"Gaster, are you feeling better?"

"Kirishima and Kacchan told us you were sick."

Mina stood in front of Sans's desk and Kaminari hung on his back.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just a stomach bug. Did I miss anything important in class while I was gone?"

"Not really. We did some normal school crap. We head out on our internships today!"

Mina pumped her fists up, clearly excited. Sero chuckled and continued her statement.

"Yeah, Bakugo was here a minute ago. I have no clue where he ran off to."

"I have an idea. So, where're you guys headed?"

"I'm going to Snipe's Agency. He might be able to help aim my electrical output better than the wide range stuff I've been doing."

""Aizawa doesn't have an agency, but I'm going to intern with him. I try to use my tape to mimic his scarf, but he could also teach me hand to hand. He was pretty strong from what I saw at USJ."

Mina puffed her chest out with her hands on her hips and a smug grin on her face.

"I'm going to accompany you to the Pussycats. They are one of the greatest Search and Rescue Agencys in Japan."

Sans gave her a grin, but he was internally screaming. He barely managed to keep Eijirou's crush a secret in class. There was no way he could do that if they were going to be together for two whole weeks.

Sans stood up and grabbed Eijrou's arm.

"Hey bro, wanna get a drink with me?"

"Sure?"

Sans was quick to drag his brother out of the room and around the corner.

"Eiji, I am not gonna be able to keep your crush a secret anymore."

"What crush, I don't have a crush, what are- "

"Can it bro. I know you like Mina"

Sans cupped his hand around his mouth, to quietly expose Eijirou. Said boy's face lit to match his hair.

"Look bro, me and her are going to be living together for two weeks. You know I can't lie, and I'm running out of ways to dance around the subject. You need to tell her before I end up doing it by mistake."

"Alright. Alright. I'll think of something. Can you tell her to meet me where we took our first apprehension test?"

"Done. I'm saying this now, Eijirou. If you chicken out, I'm trapping you both somewhere and telling her myself."