Chapter 55; The Masayoshis'

Sans was excited. He had a new family he was finally getting to meet. Apparently, Undyne adopted a human child named Daichi. He was unbelievably excited, but also depressed because thinking of his new relative made him think of Nova. He missed her and as soon as she was back in his life, she disappeared again. Some days he just wandered around aimlessly just to try and catch a glimpse of his older sister to no avail. He printed up a few missing person posters and Natsumi helped him hang them around town. He resolved to be happy for Undyne and focus on the newest edition to his family.

Grillby - "Sans, are you ready to go?"

Sans - "Yup! Let's grab Azzy and go."

Grillby was not a stupid man. He could tell in an instant that Sans was not as excited as he made himself out to be. He was hurting. The cracks in his mask were growing and when they'd finally shatter the flimsy facade, he'd be there with the Kirishima family to pick up the pieces.

Grillby - "Asriel is in the car waiting for us."

Grillby wore a black shirt with a flame pattern bordering the sleeves and black jeans. Sans was wearing his hoodie, a pair of jeans, and Grillby forced him to wear his glasses. Asriel wore his iconic yellow and green shirt and a pair of brown shorts. Ichika was kind enough to drive them over.

<~💥SQUAD CHAT💥~>

RedRockyRiot - Man, Bakugo is such hothead without my bro around

serifskeletor - iz catsu behvin hibsef

DuctTapeWalletsForSale - Dude put autocorrect on your phone

SweetSucculentDoubleABatteries - yea grow autocorrect

BitchFace - Shut the fuck up dunce face.

BitchFace - WHO CHANGED MY NAME?!

BitchFace changed his name to F.A.F.O

F.A.F.O changed serifskeletor's name to BlueberryBoba

BlueberryBoba - aww thx cats

BlueberryBoba - ejii what cats doin

RedRockyRiot - BRo Bakugo is constantly screaming and cussed out the poor old library lady

BlueberryBoba - wut

SweetSucculentDoubleABatteries - aWw ShIt KACchAn iS goNnA Get iT nOw HOeS

BlueBerryBoba - Katsuki. If I hear you cussed out that poor old woman again, you will lose your entire manga collection including but limited to your DVDs and figurines. Am I understood?

BlueberryBoba changed his name to richter&executioner

richter&executioner changed F.A.F.O's name to LastChance

PinkAcidRiot - You tell him bestie!!! Y'all Momo is such a great tutor!

richter&executioner - by now, i visstin mew cusen

richter&executioner - And before I forget, no one but Katsuki is allowed to call me Richter. That nickname is exclusive to him only, Kaminari.

richter&executioner - ●︎□︎❖︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ 🙵♋︎⧫︎⬧︎◆︎🙵♓︎

<~>

Sans put his phone back into his pocket with a huff and a teeny reddish orange blush.

Asriel - "Gross. Can you not act all lovey dovey with Katsuki with me right next to you?"

Sans - "I'm not acting like that!"

Sans and Asriel playfully bickered in the backseats while Grillby and Ichika shared a look of fond exasperation. Grillby had just enough time to meet his new pseudo-nephew, but he had to be off immediately after to scout new buildings for his new bar.

Ichika - "Boys, we're here. Remember what I told you. Be respectful and remember your manners."

Sans - "Don't worry Ma. I'll make sure Azzy is a good little goat prince."

Sans got out of the car with Asriel. He was then trapped in a tight, suffocating hug from Ichika.

Ichika - "I'll be back in a few hours to pick you three up. You both have school tomorrow, so don't call home asking to stay the night. Have fun and don't make too much trouble for Alphys and Undyne."

Sans managed to escape from Ichika only to be pulled face first into Grillby's chest for a similar suffocating hug.

Grillby - "I better not get any text from Dr. Alphys about you being ill-mannered. I will ground you for a while."

Sans - "Grillbz, getting hard to breathe here."

Sans took an exaggerated breath of air as soon as Grillby let go of him. Undyne opened the door for a red and orange blur to run out. He was a little boy with light red skin and burnt orange hair. What really got Sans choked up and speechless were his eyes. A pair of big green eyes with an innocence so pure that he'd only ever seen it in Papyrus's eyelights when he was a little babybones.

Grillby was also struck speechless, but not by his appearance, though it was a good part of it. It was his introduction.

Dachi - "Hello, I'm Daichi the demonoid!"

It was close to the introduction Sans used to say when he was a young child.

Undyne - "Daichi."

Daichi - "Fiiine. I'm Masayoshi Daichi. The demonoid."

Undyne shook her head with a snicker.

Sans - "Hello Daichi. I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton."

Grillby had to bite back a laugh but Asriel let his groan ring out. Sans lifted Daichi to his shoulders and pointed to Grillby and Asriel.

Sans - "That's your new uncle, Grillby the Fire Elemental and that's your new cousin, Asriel the lion-goat."

Grillby ruffled Daichi's already messy hair, gave him a little basket of cookies, got back in the car, and left.

Undyne - He sure left in a hurry."

Sans - "He's getting ready to reopen his bar. Grillbz is going to look over possible buildings."

Daichi - "What's a bar?"

Sans - "An awesome place where people go to hang out and eat food."

Daichi jumped off of Sans's shoulders and got in Asriel's face, super giddy.

"Do you have a quirk?"

"Um, yes?"

"Cool! What's it called?!"

"Flowey."

Asriel gestured to the Golden Flowers under his feet and grew a small tree a little bit away from them.

Daichi - "That's so cool! My quirk is Demons! It makes me look like this and gives me a bunch of upgrades!"

Asriel - "That's cool."

Undyne - "You three have fun while I run to the store."

Daichi - "What's for dinner today?"

Undyne - "Seafood hotpot!"

Sans - "It seems like every time something happens, hotpot is usually involved."

Asriel - "It's just your imagination Comedian. Daichi, what games do you got?"

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day 💖💖😊😊 
1031 words 
Enjoy

Sorry for the shorter than usual chapter, I didn't know what all to write for this one, but the next one will be better lol. 

I'm dedicating this chapter to MxMarigold220. I'm happy you like the book!