Chapter 19; Papyrus? Gaster?!

A/N, trigger warning, if you don't like gore, don't read the end of this chapter.

"Remember Papyrus. Stay with me. If we get separated anything can go wrong."

"Don't worry Father! The Great Papyrus will do the best job ever!"

Gaster and Papyrus stood in front of the newly repaired portal. Gaster had sent Alphys and Undyne home for the night.

"Are you ready to find your brother, Papyrus?"

"Yes!"

Gaster took a step behind Papyrus and smirked at a floating, transparent child in a bright green and yellow striped sweater. Blood started flowing down from the child's eyes as she shrieked with joy and flew into Papyrus's skull.

"Did you say something Father?"

"No, my son. Let's go find your brother."

Papyrus's dark eye sockets lit up blood red.

"Remember Chara. Don't make yourself known too soon. In order to truly take over this boy's weak will, you must make yourself out to be his own thoughts. It will be a tedious process and may take a while, but it is paramount to getting a new body for you."

"Hehehe, time for mayhem! You better uphold your end of the deal, WingDings!"

The possessed Papyrus walked into the portal with Gaster walking through several minutes after, when the hoodie was vaporized. This time, he put Papyrus's pet rock into the machine's Cross Dimensional Magic Locator. The portal lit up again and Gaster walked through.

<~>

Gaster reemerged on the roof of a tall building. He black, silk robes no longer covered graying. Ashy bones, but ashy, pale skin.

"I knew that would work. Hmm? It seems WingDings isn't possible with such a...fleshy human body."

Gaster summoned his Gaster Blaster, his bone attacks, and a thick, oily black goop.

"Good, my magic has transferred over nicely. Now, to find my...son."

Gaster let out a snicker and walked over to the roof exit. He walked down the stairs and into a bar-like room where a light blue haired man-child was griping about a, nomu? As soon as the few people in the room noticed the pale scientist, he was surrounded.

"Who are you and how'd you get here?"

A lizard looking monster in a mask held a knife in front of Gaster's throat.

"Pathetic."

Flicking his wrist, the goopy black substance dragged them all away from his person, leaving him to dust off his robes.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"My name is W.D Gaster. I have come to the wretched place to find my offspring, and maybe to do experimentation while I wait."

"Tomura, didn't the master say he needed a new scientist?"

"Yes."

"Bring him to me. And get him some proper attire."

A gravelly voice resonated through the bar, making Gaster's new eyebrow rise. He allowed the purple mist to teleport him to a restroom with a change of clothing and a mirror.

Dark gray hair; sunken, black cracks; light gray eyelights in an oily black void; ashy gray skin. Gaster's new human-esque body repulsed him, but he couldn't do anything about it at the present time. He dressed himself in a strange black, cloth robe that had to be tied. He left the restroom, only for the purple mist to fix his new robe.