4th QnA //ANSWERS//

Asriel: "Finally you all show up. It definitely wasn't easy getting everyone to answer your questions, but I managed to do so! Yes I know, I'm that amazing!

<~<~>~>

For Sans: If fire Magic transformed you into your current form, would blue magic or coming into contact with bone attacks maybe cause you to revert back? Follow up question, if one form has some sort of advantage, could you add a way to keep a capsule of each magic to turn into each form during battle? Sent in by @nonbinary_individual

Sans: "First, love that mind of yours. Really gets this old skull thinking. To answer your question, I don't think so. Hypothetically, it could happen, but I don't think changing forms would be so easy as coming into contact with Blue Magic. All Monsters are able to use Blue Magic. It' sone of the most basic forms Monster Magic can take so I don't think it works like that. For your second question, that's not a bad idea...The idea makes me think of that old DETERMINATION Extractor Gaster built in the True Lab. If I could harness magic in little tubes or hollow bullets...I could....*Sans starts muttering to himself and writing in a notebook.*

<~>

For Katsuki: With everything going by so fast, how are you coping with all the relative events? What with Sans's life in danger so often. Sent in by @nonbinary_individual

Katsuki: "It's certainly a mind-fuck. I could definitely deal without the migraines the damn skeleton freak gives me, with that being said," *Katsuki looks toward Sans* *Sans is still preoccupied with his notebook* "I would cut off my hands if it meant keeping my Richter safe."

<~>

For Asriel: When will you do the funny gae laser to snas? Sent in by @Ballean

Asriel: "I don't have access to that form anymore. I was only able to get it the first time thanks to the six human souls I absorbed in the Underground. This question is giving me deja vu."

<~>

For Alphys: Yo, hope everything's going okay, has there been any luck in locating Nova? If not, maybe there's a way to find her through her magical signature, like tracking her magic like a bloodhound. Also, are you going to tell Undyne that Sans might not want to leave? Sent in by @nonbinary_individual

Alphys: "T-Tracking Miss Nova has not b-b-been an easy task-sk. I have consi-sidered t-tracking her ma-magic like you su-suggest, how-however that would o-only work if we had a fr-fragment of her ma-magic on h-hand and any ma-magic in the air that belo-longed to her. As for your f-final i-inquiry, I don't th-think I'll have to. Try as s-she may to mask-sk it, U-Undyne is rather ha-happy here.

Th-there's always something interes-esting for her to do and s-she quite enjoys being around the h-h-human g-guards...po-police officers, I m-mean. I have al-already i-intercepted an em-mail from a RAT_b-bear_MOUSE that U-Undyne the Und-dying will become a g-great hero. S-she has also already a-adopted a child, s-so I don't think s-she'll be leaving this world anyt-time soon. Honest-stly, I'm not so s-sure I want to leave e-either."

<~>

For Aizawa: What are your thoughts on Sans and his powers? Sent in by @TheDOOM2022

Aizawa: "Sans if choke full of raw power. From what I was able to pick up from his explanations of his past, he's had more than enough time to perfect and hone his skills. I know he's learning new and innovative ways of using his magic. If he decides to stay in our world, he will become a great hero. Dare I say, one of the top ten pros."

<~>

For Mettaton: Hey Mettaton! What was, or is going to be, your first big movie role in this all human dimension? Sent in by @nonbinary_individual

Mettaton: "I'm so happy you asked! My first big role in this world is a strapping young man named Kanzaki Lynch. A troubled young man who is half English and half Japanese. He is trapped on a cruise ship filled with evil robots! I find myself a bit conflicted on my role, but I live for the theater!"

<~>

For Dabi: If you found it difficult to have to work with the LOV, what's making you stay to assist Gaster? Sent in by @nonbinary_individual

Dabi: "I started working with the LOV to spite a certain flaming douchebag. I met Toga along the way and she became a little sister to me. Gaster is a crazy sonsabitch and the way he's treating Nova is downright cruel and inhumane. She's a sweetheart and actually enjoys my cooking! Not even the damn Nomus' like my cooking, damn beasts. She also treats me with so much respect and kindness.

She has the most fierce sense of loyalty I have ever seen. With what that bastard put her through, she should've broken weeks ago, but she hasn't. She's so loyal to this...002 SANS...I think his name is just Sans, that she would risk her life to keep him safe. I guess you could say I'm sticking around to help Nova however I can."

<~<~>~>

Asriel: "This was a bunch of fun to do. I can't wait for the next one! I gotta hide from the comedian, he planning to do something scienc-y again, and I am not being apart of this experiment...I thought I dusted him last time! Bye bye!"

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day 😊😊💖💖 
899 words 
Enjoy 

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely nonbinary_individual, thanks for the fun questions!