Jin spoke after giving it some thought.

"Ok, I am going inside; don’t catch a cold."

Mingyu can't stop smiling at his new little brother's concerns.

“Ok.”

*

As the biggest project of Jungkook's career begins, it keeps him really busy and packed. He was working all the time while keeping his eyes on Jin. As promised, every time he had time, he spent it with Jin. Take to him on dates, go for walks, help him with his exercises, and help him with his bath. And Jin was happy that, despite his busy schedule, Jungkook didn’t make him feel lonely.

*

“Keep your head low.”

Jungkook commanded at an adorable Jin, who was playfully lifting his head while Jungkook was trying to dry his hair.

“Ok”

Jin lowered his head and held on to Jungkook's hips because he was sitting on the bed and Jungkook was standing near him. Jin slowly moved his hands and tickled Jungkook.

“Yaah.” Jungkook began to laugh.

“Don’t you remember how you tickled me?” Jin said it without stopping tickling.

Jungkook forcefully held Jin's hands using his single hand and began to tickle him back using the other hand.

“Yes, thanks for remembering me.”

Jin struggled in Jungkook's hold without being able to stop laughing.
They both laughed for a long time before stopping to take a rest. Jungkook sat with Jin.

“That’s fun.”

Jin said in between panting. Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend and ruffled his hair.

“ohww”

“What? Do you feel any pain?” Jungkook instantly asked with concern.

“She just kicked me.”

“Who?” Jungkook looks around.

“The baby.”

“Baby?”
Jungkook asked in disbelief and moved closer to Jin, looking at his stomach.

“She kicks sometimes; I think she is happy because her dada and Appa are having fun.”

“Dada and Appa?"

"Yes, you are her dada, and I am her appa; you- she kicked again.”

Jin lifted his shirt in one go, and Jungkook focused on the bump carefully.

“Wait, she will take time sometime.”

Jungkook nodded, still in shock at the new information he heard.
It really took some time to test Jungkook's patience, but he remains calm all the time. And the moment he saw the shape of a small foot on the stomach, his eyes went wide.

“She kicked.” Jungkook informed Jin with joy, who nodded and smiled at him.

Jungkook placed his face closer to the bump and kissed before speaking lowly.

“Hey there, little one. Do you feel that Dada and Appa are having fun? That’s why you are happy and kicked? Stay there happily for one more month. I will cover you with love and kisses once you come out of Appa's stomach. Don’t give a hard time to Appa. I can't bear it when I see your Appa in pain. Please be gentle with him.”

"Jungkook, what are you saying?” Jin asked, laughing, hearing Jungkook’s requests to their baby.

“Don’t interrupt me; I am not finished.”

“Oh, ok.”

“Appa and Dada are eagerly waiting for the moment you come out. You are going to be my world after that. I can't wait to see you, touch you, talk with you, and play with you. I promise that I will try my best to be the best Dada ever. I will tell you stories, bring you to the parks, buy you toys, and spoil you with everything. But don’t be like Dada; be like your Appa, a nice, calm, and kind person. I hope you follow your Appa's path. Oh, I think I talked a lot. I will stop for now. Remember, Appa and Dada love you always."

Jungkook finally lifted his head from the baby bumped after giving one last kiss, only to see Jin with teary eyes.

“What? Why are you crying?”
Jungkook cupped Jin's face.

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For loving as this much.”

“You both deserve more than this.”

Jungkook pulled Jin into a warm hug after placing a kiss on Jin’s forehead. Jin just melted on his hold and wanted nothing but to be on it forever.

*

Mingyu was carefully observing  the people coming in and out of ‘Eat Jin', and this particular one got his attention, and he quickly dailed Jungkook’s number without taking his eyes off the person.

“You told me to inform you when someone suspicious came here.” Mingyu said as soon as the call was accepted.

“Who?”  Jungkook asked impatiently.

“Kim Taehyung.”