Chapter 49:

Zhou Qiu pulled Zhou Muzi out in front of the Li family, but the Li family didn't dare to stop him with an ugly face.

Because of Zhou Muzi's incident, after Li Hu learned about it from his sister Li Damei, he made a big fuss at home, threatening that if Zhou Muzi still had to do the housework, he would not hand over the money he went to work.

Li Hu's words, naturally in exchange for Li's mother and Li's father scolding, scolding Li Hu for being unfilial, dare to act wild at home for a brother, dare not pay money, as long as they are Li Hu's parents, Li Hu's money is the family .

The second brother, Li Zhi, kept silent, while Li Zhi's daughter-in-law lowered her brows and looked pitiful, with a smile on her lips, not at all afraid that Li Hu would not hand over her wages to the family.

There is no separation in this family, Li's mother and Li's father are still alive, and Li Hu has to hand over his part-time wages. If he does not pay, he is not filial to his parents.

Li Hu is not stupid, he knows his family very well, and he must hand over his wages to his family, but if he doesn't go to work, he will have no wages to hand over. When he said this, he directly pinched the weakness of Li's family.

Li's father and Li's mother want to scold him, but his younger brother Li Zhi keeps finding excuses not to go to work, just loafing around at home, pretending to go out to find a job every now and then, but actually reaching out to ask Li's mother for money under the pretext of looking for a job, and going to the county town Go around and come back after spending all the money in your hand.

Li Hu knew it.

Li Zhi also refuted that he went out to look for a job, but he couldn't find one. Li Zhi retorted that Li Hu directly dismantled it.

Li Hu's words: "Second brother can't find a job, and I can't find a job, so I just stay and work at home."

If Li Hu doesn't go to work, the family really depends on a few acres of land for their livelihood. How could Li's mother allow it.

Li Zhi's daughter-in-law was even more unwilling. She had a son born in her womb. Without the money paid by Li Hu's part-time job, her son's birth would not be a good life.

She thought in her heart that the child in her belly must be the grandson of Li's parents.

Li Hu's attitude is tough, the family members dare not compromise, they dare not hand over all the housework to Zhou Muzi, and they have to distinguish which housework is Zhou Muzi's responsibility.

Zhou Muzi could be pulled out by Zhou Qiu, Li Hu nodded. Mother Li didn't dare to say anything.

Zhou Qiu was chattering all the way, and he was still chattering when he got to the market.

"If you don't tell me something, if Li Hu didn't come to me and asked me to go to Li's house to find you often, I wouldn't even know that you were being bullied by Li's family." Zhou Qiu got angry when he said that. "You too, with Li Hu protecting you, you are afraid that the Li family will fail."

"Xiaoqiu, it's my fault. I'll tell you next time. You've been nagging me for two days. How dare I."

"You won't remember if you don't nag." Zhou Qiu said, "I'll go to Yuan Yuan later and I'll talk about you. Let Yuan Yuan and I talk about you together."

Zhou Muzi hurriedly begged for mercy, he didn't want Yuan Yuan to worry about him.

Zhou Qiu reluctantly let it go, but the matter will definitely be discussed with Zhou Yuan.

The two of them went to Wei Cheng's stall after shopping in the market.

When they came to the stall, they didn't see Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan, but Aunt Lu and her family were busy at the stall.