Chapter 41: Officials and businessmen

Those two aristocratic families not only collected all the profits from selling sugar in independent markets across the country, but also all the merchants who were authorized to sell sugar, the goods and resources in their hands also became the source of goods for those two aristocratic families.

Because his family lacked the sugar formula, the resources they had originally obtained were collected by the two great families. Even if the family resources were not lacking, they were still swallowed up a lot of independent resources, which caused them to compete with them and lost a lot of benefits.

If there is a recipe for making sugar, the other party will not be able to compete with them.

He controlled the production method of the sugar in the hands of two powerful families, and other merchants only had the right to sell it. He couldn't say the power behind the two powerful families, and the other party was the opposite of his family.

After hearing this, Wei Cheng's expression became serious.

Yun Chengfeng said: "You can sell the formula to me. No one will know about this transaction, and no one will guess that you have the formula for making sugar. If you do this, you will not be able to make sugar with your hands for the time being. The sale of it can give you the exclusive authorization of the county seat and the prefecture city."

If his family obtains the sugar making formula, it will be able to compete with those two families for resources, not only the resources that were robbed at the beginning, but also other resources.

I didn't expect to come here and find such an important thing. Apart from shock, it was a surprise.

Wei Cheng frowned and remained silent.

Seeing his hesitation, Yun Chengfeng thought that Wei Cheng was unwilling, he could have threatened and lured him, but he didn't choose to do that, at least the two of them could be regarded as a cooperative relationship, or even a half-friend relationship, and they couldn't reach that step for the time being.

Things can be discussed.

Wei Chengdao: "I can give you the recipe for sugar, but it's not for sale, it's for cooperation, just like cooperation with a sauce factory."

Yun Chengfeng didn't expect Wei Cheng to say that. He said so much, and there are dignitaries involved behind it. How can an ordinary person get involved? It's not a matter of cooperation in sugar production. After cooperation, it is a matter of resources. To put it bluntly, with Wei Cheng's current status does not deserve to be involved in making sugar and bringing more resources in the future.

Yun Chengfeng was momentarily taken aback by Wei Cheng's natural thought.

Yun Chengfeng wanted to laugh at him, but when he met Wei Cheng's deep and serious eyes, he always felt that he was facing his elder brother's aura, and he turned a corner when he said: "Wei Cheng, it may not work this time, sugar production is too important , It’s not that you can intervene.” He also has no right to call the shots.

"I can raise the price of buying the formula to the highest, so that you won't suffer."

Involve the powerful forces and divide the resources of the two great families.

Wei Cheng glanced at him, didn't mention the cooperation, but asked casually: "I know that the white sugar sold in the market is coarse-grained white sugar, and the color is yellowish and not white enough, but I don't know if you have ever seen white sugar like flour. White sugar as fine as cotton sand?" Throwing down a sentence, he threw a brick to attract jade.

He couldn't intervene because the chip he gave was not big enough.

Yun Chengfeng had never seen such sugar, "What is this?" I knew what he meant.