Chapter 36: Cooperation negotiated

When Wei Cheng entered the Taifu Building, the treasurer of Taifu Building saw the person, and rushed over to greet him enthusiastically, "Boss Wei, you are here, my young master is waiting in the wing."

Wei Cheng was surprised, but he wasn't so narcissistic that he thought that the young master was nervous about cooperating and arriving early to wait for him. He guessed that people should come to have breakfast and wait for him by the way.

Since Shopkeeper Fu said so, Wei Chengxie showed a look of being overjoyed and flattered.

"I'm really sorry to keep the Young Master waiting. It was Wei who came late. I wonder if the Young Master will blame him?"

Shopkeeper Fu was satisfied with a look of surprise, and said with a smile, "My young boss will not blame me."

"Boss Wei, this way please."

"Thank you, shopkeeper Fu, for leading the way."

Wei Cheng followed behind him, his eyes swept the lobby casually, the lobby was full of guests, and there were still guests waiting outside, the business was not so good.

Looking back, I saw a familiar person sitting in the corner, surrounded by several friends of the same age.

It's his third uncle's son and younger cousin Wei Yexuan.

The last time we met was at his grandfather's birthday banquet, when Ren Ruzhong came to find fault with his words in the second period.

It was a surprise to see someone here.

Wei Cheng didn't go over to say hello, and looked away as if he didn't see it, and followed Shopkeeper Fu to the box upstairs.

Wei Cheng just looked away, and Wei Yexuan happened to turn his gaze to Wei Cheng.

Huh?

Did he read it wrong.

How could he meet his cousin Wei Cheng in Taifulou.

A friend around him asked: "Yexuan, what are you looking at?"

Wei Yexuan: "I seemed to see my cousin just now."

"Your cousin? Which cousin, is it the one who was admitted as a scholar?"

Friends were also interested. They all knew that Wei Yexuan had a cousin who had a big family and a great career.

Wei Yexuan frowned, "No, it's that one, the poorest cousin I told you about, Wei Cheng."

"How is it possible, you are wrong."

Several people at the same table laughed at Wei Yexuan. They all knew the situation of the poorest cousin in Wei Yexuan's family.

Wei Yexuan also felt that he was wrong. His cousin was poor, and he had no money to come to Taifulou. He had saved a few months of change to invite a few friends to Taifulou for a meal. They all cost five taels of silver.

"I must have misunderstood, everyone eat food." Wei Yexuan greeted a few friends to eat.

One of them said, "That's right, I must have read it wrong."

"Hey, don't tell me, let's drink." Holding the wine glass, the tall and thin man said, "By the way, what do you think about what I told you last time?"

"Du Zhikang, is what you said last time true, is there really such a big profit?" one of them called Liu En asked.

Du Zhikang sighed, "You all know who I am. Whenever I get rich, I don't always treat you. We are sincere friends and we are as close as brothers. I can still lie to you. I will invest in two dollars Even more than you, if there is a problem, I will not lose more than you." At the end, he patted his chest and said that he would definitely make a profit.