Chapter 4: Blind date! Brothers?

Blind date!

It was really the first time.

Wei Cheng simply packed up his clothes and stepped on the clock.

The meeting place is in a small teahouse on the second floor in the outer city of Nanshan County. This teahouse sells herbal tea on weekdays. It costs a few pennies a bowl, which is very affordable. Ordinary doormen in the outer city like to sit and chat here, and then order a plate of three Peanuts and melon seeds worth two pennies are enough to chat for a long time.

Wei Cheng's family chose to make an appointment here because they saw that the teahouse was cheap. Even if a table of six or seven people had a bowl of tea per person, and a few plates of peanuts and melon seeds, the total would only cost a few tens of pennies.

Wei Cheng didn't know that his parents planned carefully.

It was the first blind date, although Wei Cheng planned to go through the motions and find an excuse to leave after a few pleasantries, but there was no need to be so shabby anyway.

When Wei Cheng came, his parents and the other party also came. There were quite a lot of people from the other party, except for two women, but they all seemed to be men. Could it be that the women didn't come, and looked at the group with doubts, Wei Cheng generously walked over and sat down on the empty seat, and also said hello after sitting down.

Seeing Wei Cheng's arrival, everyone present had different thoughts.

Wei Cheng's parents were satisfied with what he was wearing today, and the second child didn't come in tattered clothes this time, so he didn't feel ashamed.

Zhou Yuan's parents and eldest brother were satisfied when they saw Wei Cheng, who was neatly dressed, tall and energetic, but they didn't know his character.

Before Wei Cheng approached, Zhou Yuan took a look from a distance. He didn't see Wei Cheng clearly, but thought he was quite tall. After all, he was a brother, so he had to maintain the reserve he should have.

Aunt Zhou Yuan was obviously stunned when she saw Wei Cheng, and murmured in her heart, this time, the person in the clothes looked like a man, and her face was no longer haggard, poor and shabby. Son, how could it be Zhou Yuan's turn in this marriage.

But thinking that the other party only had three acres of land after the separation, he was not a poor person, Zhou Yuan's aunt Zhou Wu's disgusted him again.

"Oh, the young man is really energetic. Come on, let me introduce you to Wei Cheng first. Wei Cheng hasn't come yet, everyone has introduced you in advance, so I won't introduce you again, just introduce you to Wei Cheng." Zhou Wu smiled. He was very enthusiastic, waving a handkerchief in his hand, "Wei Cheng, this is Zhou Yuan's parents, and that is Zhou Yuan's elder brother. This is my nephew Zhou Yuan, who is your blind date today."

"His second uncle, this is the person who introduced him to Zhou Yuan. The son of the Wei family, Wei Cheng, isn't he a good young man? He is definitely a good match for your Zhou Yuan. Oh, if my family Lan Lan and Wei Cheng didn't match each other, How can Zhou Yuan meet with this?" Zhou Wu said enthusiastically to the Zhou family.

Now Wei Cheng finally understood that the handsome man sitting across from him was his blind date, and he also noticed the red dot between his eyebrows, which was the sign of a brother, and realized that today's blind date was not a girl, but a brother.

He is still amazed at the gender of my brother in this era. My brother is a man, but he can give birth.

Today's blind date is still brother.

Wei Cheng had a girlfriend once before, and his brother was a man in his eyes, and a man would go on a blind date with a man. He really never thought that he would meet him.