Chapter 47: Wei Liang discovers that Wei Cheng opened a shop

Wei Cheng came to the grocery store in the suburbs from Xianmanju, today is the date to make an appointment with Boss Gu.

The grocery store has a name, it is called Yuanji Grocery Store, and people who hear it will not understand what it means.

The dried seafood dried in the workshop is placed on the shelves of the grocery store. Wei Hu, Wei Yi, and Wei Jin all help out in Xianmanju, and Wei Shi looks at the grocery store.

"master."

Wei Shi saw Wei Cheng coming in and shouted respectfully.

"There are guests coming today, you ask Wei Shu to prepare some refreshments for the guests."

Wei Shu is Wei Jin's husband, a brother with a disfigured scar on his face, he chose to stay in the grocery store to help out since he knew his disfigurement.

Although the scars on the face are covered up, ancient makeup techniques still leave traces, and there are obvious traces in the covered places.

Wei Shu is careful and organized. There is not much to do in the grocery store, and there are too many things to prepare in advance. Wei Shu is very suitable.

He didn't know much about Wei Shu. Wei Cheng set up a study room in the grocery store, where Uncle Mao, who could walk around, was in charge of teaching. Apart from Wei Shu, there were also Wei Cheng's three brothers-in-law.

The two long-term workers recruited by Weicheng, the workshop is currently out of work, and the long-term workers are going to Xianmanju to help. Xianmanju's business is booming, and they will be hired later.

The steward of the sauce workshop arranged for someone to deliver the sauce, one to the kitchen for backup, and one to the private room. The chef is arranged by Tai Fu Lou, and the ingredients to be used have been purchased in advance.

Wei Cheng made an appointment for noon.

Before the lunch market, Boss Gu drove to the door of the grocery store.

Yun Chengfeng didn't come until the two of them entered the private room. In fact, he didn't have to come in this situation, because his identity was there. Yun Chengfeng came anyway, he felt that there might be something to gain from coming.

There are more than a dozen kinds of sauces on the table in the private room, some are fresh, some are stewed, some are stir-fried, some are used for soup, and some are used for steaming... Those sauces are suitable for sale in restaurants and restaurants, even high-end Big family.

Commonly used by ordinary people, the grade is inferior, so I did not recommend it to Boss Gu.

When Wei Cheng saw that everyone had arrived, he ordered Wei Shi to let the kitchen serve the dishes, and the dishes were put on the table one after another, with several special dishes made with different sauces.

"Young Master, Boss Gu, please try!"

Boss Gu tried them one by one.

Yun Chengfeng tasted it properly, he had tasted it.

"The sauces this time are a lot different from the ones I bought last time, and the taste of each sauce with the right ingredients is even better." Boss Gu said with a smile, "Boss Wei, you are doing this to let me make each sauce Approve all materials?"

Yun Chengfeng raised his eyebrows, is that so?

Wei Cheng's intention is not just what Boss Gu said.

Wei Chengdao: "Young Master, Boss Gu, let's talk while eating."

The two agreed and neither had lunch.

"Boss Gu's merchant ships travel all over the world, so they should have a lot of goods on hand." Wei Cheng cut to the chase. "Wei's intention today is not only to sell the sauce, but also to talk to Boss Gu with sincerity to discuss cooperation."