Chapter 35: Make brown sugar, go back to Qinghe Village

Wei Lei's mother saw that he didn't go to work. After asking clearly, she heard that he didn't have to go to work on vacation. Every day Wei Lei went to work and handed in 30 Wen. Now that he doesn't go to work, it means he has no money, so she immediately scolded at home. He said he didn't have a job, and he didn't look for it, so he stayed at home and ate for nothing.

Wei Lei recently went to work, got up early, came back late, and was not at home all day long. Now at home, facing his mother's swearing, it feels harsh.

He simply didn't stay at home, and went to Wei Yuan's house, where the food was still collected. It was better to help than to be at home.

Wei Yuan watched Wei Lei come over, and Fox asked, "Leizi, why are you at home today and didn't go to Chengzi to work?"

Wei Lei said in a flat tone: "The stall will be closed for a few days and will be temporarily closed."

Wei Yuan was very surprised, and asked in a low voice: "Is the business not good? Why is the business closed?" He helped at the stall once, and he was amazed by the booming business. It makes no sense that the business is not good.

Wei Lei told the truth: "The business is the same as before. It's Chengzi who said that the stall has not had a break since it opened, and it will take a few days off." .

Wei Yuan raised his voice in surprise: "What is Chengzi thinking? The business at the stall is so good that he doesn't make any money!" If his family opened the stall and made money every day, he would definitely not rest, even within a year. No rest, making money is the most important thing.

However, this is the business of Wei Cheng's family. No matter how good their relationship is, they can't control Wei Cheng. As for why Wei Cheng doesn't do business, anyway, I don't want to understand.

The two were chatting next to each other, and the villagers who came to deliver the vegetables were curious about what they were talking about. They seemed to have heard them talking about Weicheng. When the villagers heard Weicheng's name, they all wanted to find out if Weicheng wanted to buy something.

Wei Yuan and Wei Lei just chatted for a few words, and didn't mention the incident at the Weicheng stall, so as not to reveal Weicheng's affairs and let the villagers listen to them and discuss behind their backs.

Wei Cheng didn't have any ideas, he was relaxed now.

Zhou Yuan looked at his leisurely expression with a funny face, and ignored him. Although he was resting, there was still a lot of work at home. He was busy with the stall business and didn't clean it properly. He took advantage of the vacation to clean it up.

Wei Cheng wanted help, but Zhou Yuan refused, so he must be allowed to rest well, he was the one who wanted to take a vacation, and besides, the work was not heavy, so it was trivial, and he could finish it by himself.

Wei Cheng rubbed his nose, then moved a stool to the door and sat leisurely, watching his daughter-in-law come in and out.

Zhou Yuan sat beside him after cleaning.

I remembered the news from the village a few days ago.

"Husband, my uncle's embroidered cousin gave birth to a child a few days ago. I didn't have time to go back to visit when the family opened a stall. Now that I have time to rest, I want to go back to the village to see her, is that okay?"

Zhou Yuan looked at Wei Chengwen, carefully observing his expression, to see if he would be unhappy that he went back to his natal home.

He has a good relationship with his cousin Xiu, and they often played together when they were young.