Chapter 31: Do not accept vegetables

The families that caused the most trouble in the village were all secretly proud at home, planning to use the same method tomorrow to force Wei Yuan's family to collect food.

"Everyone said that according to my method, Wei Lu's family will definitely buy our vegetables." The fat woman raised her chin with a smug face. Her family is related to the village head. So what if Wei Lu's family finds the village chief, it's still impossible.

"My mother, you are amazing." The fat woman's eldest son said flatteringly.

"Mom, how many vegetables are we going to harvest tomorrow?" The fat woman's eldest daughter-in-law showed greedy eyes. The food at home has improved a lot in the past two days. If she buys a few more days, her mother-in-law will be happy, and she will not buy meat.

"Tomorrow we will harvest more and send them over."

The fat woman is not afraid that Wei Lu's family will not accept her, if they dare not accept her, they will make trouble.

Not only this family, but the rascal's family also saw some villagers sending rotten vegetables to them this morning. His family was greedy and calculating. Wei Lu's family didn't accept rotten vegetables from other families.

Of course, there are other families who are also discussing it. Everyone in the village knows about this incident. Some people also want to take the opportunity to fish in troubled waters and let Wei Yuan's family collect vegetables, but there are also families who disagree with their family's actions. It is unethical to do so. They are all in the same village. How can this be done.

The parents of Wei Lei's family are also making up their minds. His mother is a snobbish person who loves to take advantage, but she will only take action when she sees the right time. She missed the opportunity to sell vegetables for two days, and they all beat their chests and scolded at home. Received by Wei Yuan's family.

Wei Lei's mother remembered that the silent eldest son seemed to be friends with Wei Lu's family, Wei Yuan. With this relationship, Wei Luquan would absolutely accept her family's vegetables.

That's how confident he is.

Wei Lei, who had just returned home, heard his mother's loud voice ordering his second brother to pick vegetables from the vegetable field and deliver them to Wei Yuan's house tomorrow. In the small room near the firewood house in the yard, I closed my eyes and rested when lying down.

Aunt Lu followed what Wei Cheng said, and went to the village head's house to bring two catties of meat, which Wei Cheng asked his son to bring back. Aunt Lu felt a little heartbroken.

The village head's house was having dinner when Aunt Lu came to visit. The village head's wife opened the door. She was originally polite, but when she saw Aunt Lu coming over with meat, she greeted her warmly, "Big girl, you came here with something, so be polite." What." After receiving the meat, his hands were heavy, weighing more than two catties, and his smile was even more satisfied.

"Sister-in-law, is the village chief at home? I'm here to find the village chief."

"Yes, the eldest sister comes in first." The village chief's wife shouted into the house, "The head of the house, the whole family is here to look for it, you come out quickly."

The village chief put down his chopsticks and came out. Seeing the old wife carrying the meat, he had some plans in his mind.

The village head's wife took the meat into the kitchen and came out to pour a bowl of sugar water for someone.

I didn't get this kind of treatment last time, let alone sugar water, I didn't even have a bowl of boiled water.

"Tell me, what's the matter?" The village chief glanced at the old wife who had not left after pouring the water, and did not drive her away.