Chapter 14: Married 2

Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi blocked the gate of the yard: "You have to give a red envelope to enter."

Wei Cheng took out red envelopes on the spot, including Zhou Yuan's other cousins, as long as they stretched out their hands in the yard to ask for red envelopes, they would give them all.

Wei Cheng prepared thirty red envelopes, ten Wen each, and there was still some money left.

Wei Cheng gave the red envelope with one hand, and he gave it very generously. When he returned the red envelope to his son, the parents who looked at it showed satisfied smiles.

"I'm Brother Yuan's cousin Zhou Shaoyu."

Zhou Lanlan's eldest brother, Zhou Shaoyu, also came back from the school. He looks like a humble and Confucian gentleman.

"Hi cousin, I'm Wei Cheng, Yuan Yuan's future husband." I haven't married yet, so I can't say I'm a husband, and I need to get my name corrected!

"Treat Brother Yuan well."

"Will."

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother came out, and they were happy to see the handsome brother and son-in-law.

Wei Cheng saluted respectfully, and shouted: "Father-in-law, mother-in-law, I'm here to pick up Yuanyuan."

As a father, Zhou's father babbled a few words: "Chengzi, you and Yuanyuan live a good life. If Yuanyuan does not do well in the future and makes you angry, you take it back and I will teach him for you. You can't bully him in private."

"Father-in-law, don't worry, I will only dote on Yuanyuan, not bully Yuanyuan." His family Yuanyuan is his daughter-in-law, how can he bully her, it's too late to dote on her.

Zhou's mother pretended to be angry and said: "The head of the family, what nonsense you say, my brother-in-law will not bully Yuanyuan. Isn't it, Chengzi?"

"Mother-in-law is right!" The answer was full of tone.

Father Zhou nodded in satisfaction, "Alright, remember what you said today!"

Matchmaker Zhang shouted,

—The newcomers go out!

Everyone looked inside.

Zhou Yuan was carried out by his eldest brother Zhou Yong. The elder brother did not cover his head when he got married, and Zhou Yong carried the younger brother on his back. There were still several steps away from the gate of the courtyard. Wei Cheng strode over to Zhou Yong's side, directly took over from his brother-in-law, and held Zhou Yuan firmly. Zhou Yuan exclaimed, and blocked Wei Cheng's neck with his hands as if he was afraid of falling. Wei Cheng smiled lightly.

"Yuanyuan, I'll carry you out." His wife, even the eldest uncle, was not allowed to recite it.

"Yeah." Zhou Yuan nodded shyly.

When Wei Cheng took the man off Zhou Yong's back, Zhou Yong was stunned for a moment, but when he looked at the man, Wei Cheng firmly carried Zhou Yuan out of the yard.

Everyone who saw it smiled.

Wei Cheng carried him to the padded cart and sat down, before letting go.

The onlookers saw the red cloth and cushions on the bullock carts, and they were all wondering what was going on. Now they all knew that the cushions were for Zhou Yuan to sit on, so that they would be comfortable on the way back. Wei Cheng was considerate, It drew a compliment.

Zhou's father, Zhou's mother and Zhou Yuan's three elder brothers were even happier when they saw it.

Everyone also noticed that Zhou Yuan was wearing gold bracelets, there were three of them, so they gasped.