Chapter 15: Bridal Chamber

At Wei Cheng's table, Carpenter Zhao also liked the thousand-layer jujube cake, and asked Wei Cheng which pastry shop bought it. Wei Cheng said, "Uncle Zhao, you can't buy it outside. I made it myself." .”

"You did it yourself?" Carpenter Zhao was surprised.

"Yes, if Uncle Zhao likes it, I'll give you a box later."

"Then Uncle Zhao is impolite!"

Brother Wei Cheng had been amazed at his craftsmanship before, his brother-in-law Zhou Yongke ate it for the first time, and the taste of this thousand-layer red date cake was no worse than the one Wei Cheng bought for his younger brother before, and it was even better.

If his brother-in-law has this skill, he won’t be worried that his brother-in-law won’t be able to support his brother. He saw Wei Cheng’s house before, it was very dilapidated, and there was only two acres of land under his name, and there was no handicraft work. He was still worried for a while. Worry.

If Zhou Yong saw the new set of furniture in Wei Cheng's new house, he wouldn't think that his brother-in-law's family background is not good.

Now, I have an explanation when I go home!

A feast, a drink.

Wei Cheng was a little drunk, so the people at the same table let him go and stopped toasting.

We all know that when Wei Cheng is separated, there will be no one to help the family. After the banquet is over, there are still a lot of work to be done.

The banquet was finished one after another, and there were still leftovers, which were packed back by the villagers.

Carpenter Zhao left first, carrying a box of thousand-layer jujube cake.

Wei's mother asked someone to come over and asked him to go back to the house and ask him something.

Wei Cheng asked someone to reply, he will go there in a while, he wants to send his brother-in-law and the others, Wei Cheng gave two boxes of red date cakes for his brother-in-law to take back, Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi each had a box.

After seeing off his brother-in-law, he will go to see Wei's mother in the house.

"Second, where did you order the cakes for the banquet?"

As soon as Wei Cheng entered, Mother Wei's words followed.

Wei Chengdao: "I asked a country aunt to help me do this. She came to visit relatives. After helping her yesterday, she went back to the country. If you need to do it, ask someone to go to the country to ask for it."

He will not tell the truth, saying that he made the pastry himself, and he is not asking for trouble.

He doesn't plan to make jujube cake in the short term. If Mother Wei and the others want it, they will use this as an excuse for a while.

However, when Wei's mother heard that they were going to the countryside to invite people, they also lost interest. It's not that they couldn't buy delicious pastries. Baixiangzhai also has pastries that are better than red date cakes, but the price is not cheap.

"Second brother, your mother has done the wedding for you, and your father and I should also go to the city." Mother Wei thought for a while, "I don't come to serve tea tomorrow morning, and the family has a meal in the afternoon. He also counts You are officially separated."

Mother Wei didn't say a word about the gift.

Wei Zhen, who wanted to eat jujube cake, heard that she was going to the countryside to hire someone to make it, so she didn't want to eat it. She went back to Baixiangzhai to buy other ones and took them back. I think, it should be tidy up on the big day of marriage, and I don't look like that poor when I look back, and I don't pay much attention to it.