Chapter 32: Tai Fu Lou

In addition to worrying about the child, Heizi's family also attaches great importance to this transaction, how can they let the child trade.

When Heizi and his father came, Wei Cheng's stall was still doing the morning market, and when he saw people coming, Wei Cheng showed a little appreciation. They must have found a suitable way to deliver them so early.

Because they were still doing the morning market, the two were also cautious, and Wei Cheng paid the bill directly.

Seeing the skinny father and son get the money, smiling with joy and satisfaction, Wei Cheng had mixed feelings for a moment, reminding him of his previous life when he was a child, when he was a child, his family was poor and he would be satisfied because the family earned money and had good food. …

Even if he got the wealth that other people got in his previous life, he felt that it was in vain. Now he realizes that there are few people who can share it, and he also feels boring about how much money he has.

Wei Cheng looked at the busy and smiling daughter-in-law beside him, and he smiled knowingly.

Keep working hard to make money.

Chen Guanshi came to the door again.

Come to the stall directly to find someone.

Chen Guanshi approached Wei Cheng for business, and threatened that there were few types of cold meat dishes, and it would not be a big problem for ordinary people to buy them. If rich people bought them, they would eat vegetables every day, and the business has declined in the past two days, which is all related to the rich people.

The number of reservations for the big family has dropped, and the news is that it is because of the same cold dish every day, and they are all those vegetables after eating. After eating a few meals, the main family members feel tired of eating. There is a lot left, so there is no need to book too much.

There are still orders every day, but the order purchase volume has dropped.

Ask Wei Cheng if there is a way.

Wei Cheng thought for a while and asked, "Is the cold salad mixed with all the vegetables?"

Chen Guanshi: "That's for sure, I will do as you teach me."

"Is it all mixed up when sold to a big family?"

"Yes, but some big households will also ask for less vegetables and cabbage, and more lotus roots, fungus, cucumbers, and bamboo shoots." After Chen Guanshi finished speaking, he looked at Wei Cheng and frowned, "Is there any problem?"

This is the problem, Wei Cheng rolled his eyes in his heart.

This Chen Guanshi seems to be quite smooth, but he has no brains at all when doing business.

He opened the stall, and there were not enough manpower, so it would be more convenient to mix and sell cold vegetables together.

Retailing is different. It can be sold flexibly, mixed and mixed, or single mixed. The big family eats mixed salad every day. For them, the cold salad is different every day, no matter how delicious it is, they will get tired of it.

Every day, the cold dishes in his house are mixed separately and eaten in exchange.

"Chen Guanshi, over there with the big family, you have to sell it in a different way."

"You have a solution?" Chen Guanshi was overjoyed.

"The method is very simple. You only need to sell the cold salad menu to the big family. You can make different dishes every day by mixing vegetables alone, so you won't get tired of eating the same cold salad every day, and you can choose your favorite dishes. purchase."