Chapter 33: Restaurant talk about cooperation

Not only a restaurant, but also an inn.

The daily traffic of Tai Fu Lou is endless. After noon, the business is still busy.

Wei Cheng still went there in ordinary clothes. Of course, he had to change his dirty clothes after working at the stalls.

Wei Cheng was carrying a food box in the past.

Steward Quan was waiting for him in the wing room, and when he saw him coming in with a food box, he rarely showed a surprised expression.

The two sides exchanged greetings and sat down.

Wei Cheng took out the upper food box, which was shredded chicken and crystal elbow mixed with sesame oil.

"This is a new food at my stall, and I brought it to Guan Guan to taste it. Although it is not as delicious as Taifulou's delicacies, it is also Wei's kindness."

"Boss Wei is polite."

It was the first time for Guan Shi to see that the person who came to the appointment brought food as a gift.

Call Xiao Er to come in, and let him take out a large part of the two plates of food. Xiao Er knows where to send it, but the whole manager doesn't explain it, Wei Cheng pretends he can't see it.

After finishing all this, Steward Quan picked up his chopsticks and tasted a few mouthfuls. After eating, he remained calm on the surface, but was surprised that the taste of the two dishes was not inferior to his signature dishes.

The dish of shredded chicken tasted very strange, what was the sesame oil, and what was even more peculiar was the crystal elbow, he couldn't even taste what it was made of.

"Boss Wei, is this plate of crystal elbows?"

"Crystal elbow is made of pig's trotters, sliced well."

"Pig trotters!"

Guanshi Quan was really surprised. The pig’s trotters are common meat and the price is so cheap that they cost a few pennies a catty. Not only are the pig’s trotters full of bones, but also the parts of the pig’s trotters are not tasty. The merchants don’t use pig’s trotters for food. Buying trotters is a common portal.

The pig's trotters are so delicious that the whole manager feels that he has too little experience.

Still nothing showed on his face.

Wei Cheng saw all this.

It is worthy of being the steward of Taifulou, and his life is tight.

But it was hard to escape Wei Cheng's eyes.

He is also a businessman.

The businessman's eyes are sharper, and he can control all directions.

"Boss Wei, Ming people don't talk dark words. I invite you here today. I, Taifulou, want to buy your food recipe. Except for egg pancakes, you can set a price for other recipes." It's not that the egg pancakes are not delicious, it is It doesn't fit the atmosphere of the restaurant.

"All? Both the morning market and the afternoon market?"

Wei Cheng didn't seem surprised at all, and he still pretended to be confused.

He guessed a little bit that the guard who came to his stall to buy food two days ago should have something to do with Taifulou, and they were almost inseparable.

Otherwise, how could Taifulou, who had never been in contact with him, invite him for no reason.

Wei Cheng's words stunned Quan Guanshi for a moment, but he quickly recovered.