Chapter 39:

"Yuanyuan, I have something to discuss with you."

Zhou Yuan stopped working, Wei Cheng pulled people to sit down, Wei Cheng handed the shop contract to Zhou Yuan, "This is our rented shop in the county town, and it is used to open a restaurant in the commercial district of the outer city."

Holding the contract, Zhou Yuan asked in a daze, "We want to open a restaurant? When will it open?"

His stall is doing well, is he going to open a restaurant now?

"It still needs to be decorated, and it should be able to open in a month."

Wei Cheng nodded, and continued: "There is one more thing. If the family opens a restaurant, the stall will not be able to take care of it at the same time. I have considered that the stall has to be run by someone."

Zhou Yuan looked at the person, waiting for him to continue.

Wei Cheng coughed: "I want to find Yuanzi, let his family members take charge of the operation, and distribute 20% of the profits to Yuanzi's family, which is regarded as a dividend."

His stall earns hundreds of taels of income every month, and the business is booming. Twenty percent of the profit is more than ten or twenty taels a month. Zhou Yuan doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with Wei Cheng giving the stall’s profit to others. Responded: "Yes! I don't know how to do business, and I agree with whatever you decide."

Wei Cheng: "..."

Daughter-in-law, the point is not this.

"Yuanyuan, do you mind if I cooperate with Yuanzi's family instead of your three brothers?"

When Wei Cheng asked this question, he stared at his wife's expression.

Zhou Yuan thought for a few seconds, looked back at Wei Cheng, and said with a smile: "I don't mind, you also arrange jobs for them when I am older, and they may not be suitable for catering business. Besides, husband, you must make a decision." Have your thoughts."

The three elder brothers in his family have solid personalities and have never cooked before. They may be able to learn, or ask his mother and three sister-in-laws to help run the business.

In his mother's house, his parents were talkative, his three older brothers listened a lot to the three sister-in-laws, and the three sister-in-laws thought a lot. As a result, the stall management might fall into the hands of the three sister-in-laws.

The three sister-in-laws not only have a lot of thoughts, but also their hearts are towards their mother's family. When the time comes, they will control the operation of the stall. ...things get more complicated.

"I have considered letting the three uncles take over the management of the stall before, considering the three sister-in-laws in your family, as well as the personalities of the father-in-law and the three uncles. The three uncles should not be able to manage the three sister-in-laws. If the management of the stall is handed over to your family members, the three sisters-in-law in your family will definitely intervene, so this is not my original intention."

He intends to support the family of his father-in-law and mother-in-law, but it is not suitable for him right now.

In fact, he can also take control of the stall operation, he is still the biggest owner, he can come forward to restrict the three sister-in-laws from intervening in the stall operation, and the three sister-in-laws have to listen.

He doesn't look for his father-in-law's mother-in-law's family. The first point is to vent his anger. He doesn't want the three sister-in-laws of his wife's family to live too well. But have a good day.