Chapter 24: Grandfather birthday

If his elder brother Wei Liang hadn't come to tell him, he would have forgotten that there was such a thing.

His grandfather lived with his uncle's family.

The uncle is a scholar, and his cousin Wei Jihui is also a scholar. He lives in a big house in the inner city. The uncle's family is currently the most promising one in the family.

His old mother often complained that Mr. Wei preferred to separate the family early, but now she can't rely on it. Seeing that Dafang's family is getting richer and richer, she regrets it. She should have insisted on not separating.

With the shrewdness of his uncle and aunt, it is impossible for him not to separate the family early and let others occupy the wealth.

His elder brother Wei Liang and his cousin Wei Jihui were born in the same year, but the elder brother Wei Liang was born ahead of him as the grandson of Wei Jihui's parents. Maybe because his family snatched Wei Jihui's eldest grandson status, so his eldest aunt treated the third uncle, and the fourth uncle's family If he can have a good face, he treats his family with superficial politeness, and his aunt hates his wife the most.

Wei Cheng didn't know that when his eldest son was born, his mother stole the position of Wei's parents' grandson, and often showed off in front of his eldest aunt, so how could she not be hated.

My cousin is a late-married man. At the beginning, my cousin’s family insisted that my cousin be admitted as a scholar before marrying him. This made my uncle’s family very dissatisfied, but they had to rely on his resources and connections from a scholarly family. Relationship, dissatisfaction can only be suppressed.

Later, my cousin was admitted to be a scholar and finally married my cousin. The cousin entered the door. She should have lived a good life, but there was no news from the cousin for two years. To be richer, and the family can have today's affluent life is also dependent on the cousin, so even if the cousin can't get pregnant, the uncle's family dare not show her face blatantly.

However, the eldest aunt wanted to take a concubine for her cousin, and finally found a chance to suppress her sister-in-law. Who is the sister-in-law? How could she agree to take a concubine? There was a scene at the time. Later, the sister-in-law became pregnant and married and gave birth to her uncle three years later. The eldest grandson of the family.

Their family has returned to the past and lived in harmony, and the rest is unknown.

He heard these news when his mother was discussing with his younger sister.

As for the family of the third and fourth uncles, they all live in the inner city. The third uncle works as a shopkeeper in an old shop, and his fourth uncle’s family has a shop in the inner city. This is supported by the uncle’s family behind the scenes. I also thought that the eldest aunt did not want to see his family, and secretly supported the family of the third and fourth uncles.

In short, his family is the poorest among the relatives of the big family. Now that he is separated, he is the poorest of the Wei family.

Wei Cheng is not afraid of what other people think of him, but he is afraid of his wife being wronged.

"...In short, when you go to grandfather's house, no matter what others think, you ignore everything. There is a husband." Wei Cheng stared at his wife and told him specifically.

"Yeah." Zhou Yuan was a bit dumbfounded. He was talking about his uncle's family just now. How could he become him now? However, he would definitely be nervous on that day. After all, his uncle's family is from a scholarly family. He is just a brother from the country. Thinking of encountering such a battle one day.