Chapter 23: Stall

How can I go to my father-in-law's house without bringing something.

Because Zhou Yuan was hungry, he woke up very early in the morning. He lay on the bed and waited until he heard Zhou's mother's voice coming from outside the yard.

The two nephews were on the next bed, and he moved very quietly when he got up to avoid disturbing the two nephews.

Zhou's mother was surprised to see her brother get up so early. It could be seen that he didn't sleep well last night.

"Yuanyuan, why don't you sleep more? Seeing that you look tired, you still can't sleep well when you get home?"

"No, I'm just thinking about Muzi. I saw his mother Li Hu yesterday, and his mother Li Hu doesn't seem to like Muzi very much."

This was Zhou Yuan's random excuse.

It's hard for him to say that he was hungry all night and didn't sleep all night, okay, look at the time, it will take a while to eat breakfast, just wait a little longer.

If before marriage, if he was hungry, he could go into the kitchen to get some food to fill his stomach. After marriage, he would return to his natal family and be regarded as a guest, so he could not do so.

"Don't think too much. After you get married, the family gets along well, and if you don't get along, you have to get used to it. Which family's daughter-in-law hasn't encountered difficulties from her mother-in-law. If you marry Wei Cheng, his family will be separated early, so that's why you can't get along well. You don’t need to encounter such a thing. As for Muzi’s child, Li Hu is protecting her, and Li Hu’s savage mother is a bit more savage, so at least she can’t be Li Hu’s boss.”

"Well, I know mother." He married Wei Cheng, so he didn't have to worry about getting along with his mother-in-law. Now that the family can earn money to live, he was very happy to meet Wei Cheng.

Zhou's father and the others went to the field, and Zhou Yuan's three sister-in-laws worked to cook breakfast, and he helped Zhou's mother feed the chickens. There were no pigs at home, but a few chickens.

During breakfast and dinner.

The whole family ate together as before.

Breakfast at home is coarse grain porridge with a lot of porridge and water, a plate of steamed corn bread with thick noodles, and a plate of side dishes without oil and water.

After finally being able to eat breakfast, he realized that without his thick noodle steamed buns, he only had a bowl of clear water porridge. The complexions of Zhou's mother and father suddenly turned dark, and Zhou Yuan's three elder brothers also looked bad.

Father Zhou's chopsticks fell on the table with a clatter, and Zhou Yuan's three sister-in-laws and children were all shocked. After they got married, they had never seen Father Zhou so angry. The small, black and sullen father Zhou is even more frightening.

"Master, what's going on here?"

Zhou Yuan's sister-in-law, who was named, explained in a low voice: "I cook so many servings every day, and I forgot to make more."

Zhou Yuan's sisters-in-law really forgot, they cooked rice with semolina while chatting, and cooked according to the amount they used to cook, so there was no need for one more person in the family.

Zhou Yong said angrily: "Yuan Yuan is at home, don't you remember that Yuan Yuan is at home?" He can ignore his daughter-in-law's little thoughts, but he can't let his daughter-in-law not treat his brother as a family.

Even if the younger brother gets married, his younger brother is still his younger brother.

Zhou Yuan's sister-in-law did not dare to answer, while the second and third sisters-in-law lowered their heads and did not dare to raise their heads, for fear of being called out by name.