Chapter 26: Stall opening

There are people coming and going on the wharf street in the morning market. There are people who go to the wharf to buy wholesale goods early, people who live in the wharf business district, and some business travelers and workers who have not yet sailed into the wharf to eat.

The location of the Weicheng stall is very conspicuous. The crowd can see the Weicheng stall at a glance. The stall is large, with several folding tables neatly arranged, and the stall is clean and tidy. The environment is poor.

There is a small semi-separated place for your own use. There are a lot of ingredients and tools in it. There are morning markets and afternoon markets. The tables and shelves outside are all tools and ingredients for breakfast.

For breakfast at the stall, there are soy milk, bean dregs oil cake, thick white porridge, egg pancakes, as well as dried radish and pickles, all of which are prepared in advance and brought from home.

Put some food on the shelves and tables, so that passers-by can see what the stall is eating at a glance.

Rice rolls need to be served on the spot. In order to let the guests know, Weicheng made several portions, including egg rolls and vegetarian rolls, poured with rich sauce, the rolls are thin and transparent, delicate and smooth, with sauce, the surface The oil is shiny, the sauce is rich and fresh, and the aroma is attractive.

There are a lot of small bowls and chopsticks, 200 bowls and 150 plates. The plates are used to hold cakes and rice rolls, and a custom-made oil paper is placed on top of them, so that the plates do not need to be cleaned frequently.

There are 200 spare bowls, because the bowls need to be washed frequently, and the chopsticks need to be cleaned. Although it is backed by residential buildings, I am afraid that I will not even have time to wash the dishes when I get busy, so I bought more. Anyway, I can put them in the rented residential buildings.

Chopsticks have to be considered disposable, which is convenient to use.

No matter the novelty or attractive aroma of the food displayed at the stall of Wei Cheng's house, people who pass by are attracted.

They couldn't help but look around and ask.

"Boss, what is this white water slurry, how much is a bowl?"

"This is soybean milk with added sugar. It's delicious and hungry. It costs a penny a bowl." The cooking of soy milk is very simple, and the amount of sugar added is small. A little sweet taste was rare in ancient times, and a penny can be found in a bowl. profit.

In addition to a few bowls on the table, there were also two large barrels inside. He didn't bother to measure and grind the beans. He made too much, and the soy milk couldn't be stored, so he had to sell them all.

Guests heard that soy milk only costs one penny, which is very cheap, and those who want to drink will pay for a bowl.

Zhou Yuan is in charge of collecting money and soy milk porridge. When money needs to be collected, Wei Lei will help serve it to the guests.

Zhou Yuan began to see customers watching, and Wei Cheng greeted him from the sidelines. He could only stand nervously watching, worried that the customers would buy it, but now more than a dozen customers bought it, and Zhou Yuan became busy happily.

"What kind of cake is this? And eggs, how much?"

"This is an egg pancake. It's made of eggs and flour. It costs two cents a piece." The eggs are mixed with a little chopped green onion and flour, and seasonings are added. They are fried in a pan, and then cut into ten small pieces. The price is not high. Expensive, which also allows customers to choose more.