Chapter 17: Do Snack business

The staple food is either white rice or white noodles, and the meals are either meat or fish. The husband cooks a lot of oil, and he is not allowed to cook, because he is not willing to put oil, and the dishes are not tasty, so he refuses Let him cook and let Ken help out.

However, the food cooked by my husband is really delicious, and he is very full every time.

After two days of raising, the faces of all raised were rosy.

Residential houses in the suburbs of the city are distributed in the south and east. Wei Cheng's home is on the east periphery. The houses in the periphery are not concentrated and scattered. Each house has a yard and a place to grow vegetables.

His family's vegetable field is at the door, and not far from the door is a wasteland and rolling mountains.

Because there is no firewood at home, it costs money to buy it, Zhou Yuan has to cut firewood, he needs to be diligent and thrifty to manage the house, there is a lot of firewood cut down on the side of the mountain, it is not a waste of money to buy it, Wei Cheng can't help it, so he goes with him.

The mountains in the suburbs are also very safe. If you don’t go into the mountains, you will be very safe. The suburbs were originally a village. This village is very poor, and there are too many wastelands that cannot be cultivated. If it is not for relying on the county seat, it may be difficult to survive. Later, the county expanded, and the villagers in the poor villages also became the current residents of the suburbs.

Among the current residents in the suburbs, there are still many families who are very poor. They also go to the mountains to cut firewood and hunt for wild food on weekdays.

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan walked along the road towards the mountains, Zhou Yuan frowned while walking.

"Why are you frowning?" Wei Cheng laughed at his little expression of being distressed and frowning for a while.

"Don't you say you want to do business? Stay at home for two days, didn't you see your preparations?"

"That's all? It made you think about it for so long?"

"if not?"

Wei Cheng said: "We are newly married, so you don't want me to accompany you for two more days."

Zhou Yuan: "......" He was thinking, but according to the husband's extravagant spending, the family's money will be spent quickly.

Zhou Yuan said firmly: "Our family is almost out of money, we need to make money." If the husband doesn't go, he can still earn money by doing needlework.

If Wei Cheng knew that his daughter-in-law let him eat soft meals, he didn't know how he would feel.

Wei Cheng laughed after hearing this.

Could it be that his daughter-in-law has some misunderstanding about the family savings? As far as he knows, an ordinary family spends less than five taels of silver a year, and a poorer family spends only two taels a year. He has more than twenty taels of silver in his hand, and he has not made any money for several years and has no worries about food and clothing.

The daughter-in-law also said that the family has no money!

It is also his dereliction of duty to let his wife mistakenly think that the family has no money.

"When I go back, I'll tell you how much money I have at home."

At the foot of the mountain, Wei Cheng was in charge of cutting firewood, and Zhou Yuan was in charge of picking up dry branches on the ground. Suddenly, Wei Cheng was attracted by a fruit on a tree.