Chapter 7: Busy

What the **** is going on in the room?

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law looked into the room from time to time, wanting to know what was going on in the room, and also afraid that Zhou's mother would take all the good things on the table back to the room without giving them to them.

"We should have a share of everything on the table, right?" Zhou Yuan's second sister-in-law, Zhou Yang, was excited when she thought of the pastries, candies and dried fruits on the table.

"Should be, mother-in-law's temperament, she will give us some." This is Zhou Yuan's third sister-in-law Zhou Wang.

The three sister-in-laws of Zhou Yuan, the elder sister-in-law Zhou Li loves small profits and small favors, and is quick at work; Grasp the measure; the third sister-in-law is virtuous on the surface and doesn't talk much, but she thinks the most.

Aunt Zhou Yuan was scratching her head, wishing that all the things on the table belonged to her, when she suddenly thought of something, "Tell me, where did the things on the table come from?"

Zhou Yuan's sister-in-law's words instantly aroused their curiosity, gossip and gossip, they all guessed, is someone coming to the house to propose marriage?

Before he could say a few words, Zhou Yong came out of the house and called people in. Once he was able to go in, Zhou Yuan's three sister-in-laws stopped chatting and hurried into the house, fearing that if he missed a step, he would take less.

When I went in, I was very happy when I heard that I was going to cook meat today.

I haven't eaten meat for more than a month, so I can't be happy.

Zhou's mother gave them some candies and dried fruits for each room, and divided the two boxes of pastries equally, and took the two boxes to the big house as a tribute. She left two boxes of pastries and a bag of candy to her brother.

"The things on the table are brought back by Yuan Yuan, and should be kept by Yuan Yuan."

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law could only murmur dissatisfiedly in their hearts, they are all a family, shouldn't Zhou Yuan get back equally, why should he divide more. However, they didn't dare to speak out. If they had any objections, Zhou's mother would definitely take back their share.

They are all daughter-in-laws, so they don't know these tricks yet.

Two catties of meat are cooked, adults and children are happy.

The Zhou family eats at two tables, one for the men and one for the women, and prepares pickled vegetables and stewed meat. A large plate is divided into two plates, one for each table, and the portions are almost the same.

Zhou's family style, there is no distinction between men and women, everything is eaten together by the family, and when the farm work is busy, the men who are the labor force of the family work hard, and they will share more.

"Yuanyuan, you need to eat more of the stewed meat today, and make up for it. I've lost weight recently." Zhou's mother put a piece of meat for the youngest son into his bowl.

"Mother, I'll do it myself." Zhou Yuan said softly.

"Come on, you're all focused on eating vegetables, but you didn't pick up the stew."

Zhou's mother added a few dollars to the youngest son. Her actions made Zhou Yuan's three sister-in-laws murmur in their hearts. They were very dissatisfied and did not dare to say anything.

Zhou Yuan's clear eyes moved slightly, and he quietly glanced at his sisters-in-law, looking at Zhou's mother helplessly.

His mother protected him from the bottom of her heart, and he felt warm in his heart, but he didn't want to have differences at home because of his affairs.