Chapter 42: Buy

The store decoration in the county and the sauce workshop in the suburbs are basically completed, and the two places need to recruit people. The workshops and shops of Wei Cheng's family close to the official road of the county seat also need to be completed, and they also need to recruit people.

However, he needs stricter manpower requirements. He does not have his own manpower in Yun Chengfeng's hands, so he must cultivate his own manpower and be absolutely rigorous in recruiting.

Cultivation is long-term, and he has two hands. One is to buy a person. With the deed of sale in hand, there is no fear of betrayal. The other is to recruit long-term workers. The long-term workers are stable and bound by contracts. These people dare not betray easily.

Before recruiting, Wei Cheng used his free time to teach his wife and Wei Lei how to do business and management at home.

"...After doing business and managing employees, the most important thing is practice. The recruitment of workers for the sauce workshop is handed over to Yuan Yuan, and the recruitment of county shops is handed over to Wei Lei. If you have any questions, you can ask them, and I will answer them one by one."

The words fell.

Zhou Yuan: "...I have an opinion."

Wei Lei: "I have a question."

One has an opinion, the other has a problem, that's fine, let's deal with the wife's opinion first.

"Yuanyuan, you speak first."

Zhou Yuan frowned slightly: "Husband, I haven't recruited workers before, I'm afraid I can't do it, and I'm a brother, will I let others see that a brother is in charge of recruiting, those people will have opinions? I can help, and you are the one to recruit Trick, okay?"

Zhou Yuan still didn't have the courage to ask him to be responsible for recruiting people alone.

Wei Cheng comforted: "Yuan Yuan, did my husband say that I am here for everything. Don't be afraid to face those people. When we recruit workers, it is others who come to ask us to give them jobs, not us to ask others. Those who have opinions , then you don’t have to be merciful and just drive people away, I will be there to help on the day of recruitment, and there are other people to help, as long as there is trouble, they will all be driven away.”

This era is very harsh and contemptuous of brother. Wei Cheng will not think about changing anything, but he will let his daughter-in-law get out of this situation step by step, change his daughter-in-law's thinking, so that he does not have to be afraid of other people's eyes Stand proudly.

In the face of status and wealth, harshness and contempt have always varied from person to person.

The people he cherishes in Wei Cheng will not let others bully him, if someone bullies him, he will teach his wife to beat him back.

Zhou Yuan thought what his husband said was right. In the past, it was very difficult for the villagers to go out to find a job. In order to make a living, they had to lower their attitudes and ask for it, hoping to get the job that would allow them to survive.

"Well, my husband, I will take care of the job recruitment."

"Don't worry, my husband will not let you face it alone. My husband will make a list of the things to be done in each step of recruitment in advance, and you can just follow them."

Zhou Yuan felt more at ease.

"As for Leizi, the recruitment requirements will be given to you. For the people who come to see the job, you have to have your own opinions. I will assist you. If you have any questions, I will raise them. You can do everything else."