Chapter 27: Li Shuiqing

The lunch market features cold salad dishes and iron plate fried rice [meat and vegetarian], and the number of pancakes is halved. Then there are vegetarian flatbreads, white rice, coarse grain rice, prepared with cold dishes. It is hotter at noon, so the sale of jelly is at noon.

Cold salad dishes include cold noodles, cold noodles, and vegetable vegetables cucumber, lettuce, potato shreds, gluten, lotus root, edamame, beans, carrot shreds, cabbage, cabbage, and meat dishes pig ears, salty pork slices.

Cold dishes cost seven yuan a piece, meat and vegetables fifteen yuan a piece, and whole meat twenty-five yuan a piece.

Pork costs about 20 yuan a catty. Pig ears are very cheap, and they think they are free, but doing business is a long-term plan. If pig ears are sold in the market, the price will definitely increase accordingly, and pig ears are also a It took a lot of effort.

A bowl of white rice costs five cents, and a bowl of coarse grain rice costs two cents.

The food is on the shelves. There are not many people coming and going at this meeting, and it is not even lunch time. There are also regular customers who are eating fried rice and buying pancakes at Weicheng stalls. They still have to wait in line for a few times. Fortunately, he finally bought it again.

The guest also ordered a bowl of jelly.

Passers-by also came to ask, but they seemed not interested in cold dishes.

Wei Cheng didn't make a dish sample this time, it's still early.

He is the most confident in eating cold dishes. In the past, in the snack street in the downtown area, the cold dishes were the most bought ones. He can't beat others in making teppanyaki and other snacks.

He likes to eat cold pork ears and beef, but it is a pity that beef was rarely sold in ancient times.

By lunch time, the crowd gathered.

Regular customers and new customers gathered in front of the stall to buy food. When they saw his regular customers, they would say hello and complain that they hadn't eaten pancakes for the next few days. They were all worried that the boss finally opened for business.

Those who buy pancakes buy pancakes, and those who buy fried rice buy fried rice. The jelly is still very popular. This is the first time I saw a transparent and delicate thing, which can relieve the heat, so I paid for a bowl to try it.

All other foods are easy to sell, but only cold dishes and cold noodles are always inquired, and no one buys them.

Zhou Yuan and Wei Lei looked worried that they wouldn't be able to sell it, because they had prepared the most. If they hadn't eaten it, they would think that some vegetables and cucumbers would be delicious.

Even after trying it once, they all felt that it was very delicious, and it was delicious when eaten without a stutter.

How come no one buys it.

Li Ke was in a hurry.

The two of them were in a hurry, as long as the old **** Wei Cheng was there, they were not worried at all, and they were busy frying rice and pancakes.

"Husband, you still haven't figured out a way, what if the cold salad can't be sold?" Zhou Yuan couldn't help asking Wei Cheng, he believed in his heart that his husband would definitely find a way.

Seeing that his daughter-in-law was worried, Wei Cheng took action, "Yuanyuan, you mix a plate of vegetable cold salad, use the smallest plate, and give a small plate to anyone who orders more than ten yuan."