Chapter 18: Selling food

The blacksmith held the blueprints, the tools on them were not difficult to make, and they looked quite interesting. He asked Wei Cheng to come and pick them up in half an hour. Wei Cheng had time to go to a small shop selling sauces and pickled vegetables to buy miso. Compared with doing everything by yourself, buying semi-finished products saves time and effort.

When they were sold, they went back to the blacksmith's shop. The blacksmith made small tools and asked, "What are these small tools used for?"

Wei Chengdao: "This is an auxiliary tool for cutting and peeling vegetables."

Blacksmith: "Can you demonstrate?"

Wei Cheng agreed to demonstrate and asked the blacksmith to prepare several vegetables, and showed the blacksmith the use of the vegetable cutting tool. The peeling tool peeled quickly and remained intact, and the grater tool grated cucumbers evenly and quickly.....Slicing , diced, and cut into shapes.

"It's really convenient!" The blacksmith was pleasantly surprised to play with the small tool. It is not only practical, but also has a wide range of uses. Every household and restaurant can use it. "I will pay two taels of silver to buy the blueprint."

Wei Cheng: "..."

He should be thankful that he was born under the red flag and came to ancient times. The knowledge he used and learned before has become a tool for making money here.

OK, sell it!

It doesn't cost money to make gadgets, and you can get two taels of silver.

He made more money than selling food for half a day yesterday.

Every time he comes up with new tricks, he can make money. According to the vast amount of knowledge stored in his head, in ancient times, he felt that he had become a mobile treasure house.

Wei Cheng also ordered iron plates for teppanyaki, and blacksmiths were not interested in just one iron plate.

"Husband, what are you buying these things for?" Just going out for a trip and buying so many things, Zhou Yuan once again saw his husband's ability to spend money lavishly.

"I bought these things to make pancakes. After selling the cold noodle, I will go to the pier to sell pancakes at noon."

Ships come and go from the pier of the county town, from south to north and south, and there is an endless stream of business travelers. There are also shops selling goods from the north and the south at the pier. Seventy percent of the shops in the county town are here to wholesale goods. The wharf is also the place with the largest concentration of people, and it is absolutely profitable to cook and eat.

Liangpi is sold in the morning, and flatbread is sold at noon. The flatbread is a burrito. It is made of wheat-flavored pancakes, then vegetables and miso are made.

The vegetables grown at home haven’t grown yet, so I have to buy them.

"Here, this is two taels of silver." Wei Cheng handed over the money for selling the drawings to Zhou Yuan.

"Why do you still have two taels of silver?" He gave her husband two taels of silver to go out to buy things. The money is still there. Where did the things my husband bought just now come from?

Zhou Yuan would not think that Wei Cheng hid money from his private house, he earned all the money in the family, and he took it directly if he wanted it, so there was no need to hide it.

"The blacksmith bought blueprints for small tools, and two liang of silver is the money to sell the blueprints."

When his husband goes out, he earns two taels of silver?