Chapter 40: Recipe for making sugar

During the construction of the factory building, Aunt Yang and the others are in charge of the workers’ lunch. One vegetarian dish and one stewed stewed meat dish are served with special sauces, rice and steamed buns with whole grains. full.

Workers look forward to it the most every day at noon, and the best time to eat is at noon, and they all want to keep doing it.

afternoon.

Yun Chengfeng's carriage arrived outside Wei Cheng's house, but Wei Cheng didn't know that Yun Chengfeng was coming.

Yun Chengfeng got off the carriage and looked at the dilapidated house in front of him. He turned his head and stared at Yan Yi, astonished: "Yan Yi, you found the right door, right? This is Wei Cheng's home?"

Yan Yi: "This subordinate is right, this is Wei Cheng's family."

Yun Chengfeng: "..."

Both the master and the servant were full of disbelief. Wei Cheng lived in such a dilapidated house. It would be understandable if he had no silver taels. The recipes sold to Tai Fu Lou cost hundreds of taels. According to inquiries, Wei Cheng’s stall earns a monthly All the money on a restaurant.

With Wei Cheng's money in his hand, he can build a big house with bricks and tiles. They would not be surprised that it is so shabby and dilapidated.

"Knock."

Yan Yi took the order to knock on the door.

Wei Cheng bought a reclining chair, and the stall closed for business in the afternoon, and he was resting on the reclining chair in the yard with his eyes closed, when he heard a knock on the door, who would come at this hour?

As soon as the door opened, Wei Cheng's face was expressionless immediately, he saw the person at the door right, well, vertigo won't appear.

Welcome people into the door, and close the door after entering the door, so as to separate the visiting eyes from outside.

Wei Cheng's home is not located in the suburbs where houses are concentrated. His home is on the edge, and there are only a few scattered neighbors. Ever since his home's business started, there have always been people who intentionally or unintentionally come to make arrangements and inquire about it.

The neighbors are not familiar with Wei Cheng and have never dealt with Wei Cheng, and Wei Cheng's house will not open up, and those who want to inquire about Wei Cheng's family are not allowed to enter.

Now another young master from a rich family came, and the three aunts and six wives gathered at the door of the neighbor's house all exploded. Did Wei Cheng meet some rich and powerful people? They all regretted that Wei Cheng didn't get along well with people when he moved here.

The last regret was the family close to Wei Cheng's house, and the woman of that family even scolded Wei Cheng.

Wei Cheng looked at Yun Chengfeng, and said bluntly, "Why are you here?"

Yun Chengfeng: "..."

Is this tone of contempt?

He was disgusted by a countryman, he was willing to condescend to come to this dilapidated place, Wei Cheng should not be grateful, the first time he was disgusted by others, Yun Chengfeng even forgot to react.

Zhou Yuan came out of the house, and saw Yun Chengfeng, who was dressed in silk, brocade and jade belt, standing in the courtyard of his house, Zhou Yuan didn't know how to entertain guests.

This is the first time he has met such a noble person. Compared with the person he met at the banquet when he and his husband went to celebrate his grandfather's birthday last time, the gorgeously dressed person at the birthday banquet is rich and noble, but the person in front of him is noble. extraordinary.