Chapter 8: Matchmaker

When Wei Cheng had time, he went to the county town, bought a few bags of candies and preserved fruits on the side of the road, and carried them to his parents' house in the outer city.

His parents lived in the north of the outer city in the county seat. It was an ordinary folk house in a densely populated alley, with a small patio and yard. There were rooms on the left and right of the main room, two rooms outside, and an independent kitchen.

He used to live in the outer room, but now it is his nephew's bedroom, and there is another room where his sister stays or receives guests when she comes back.

As soon as Wei Cheng entered the door, his sister-in-law Wei Wu sneered at him.

"This is not the second brother, why are you here! The blind date has been disgusting for several times, and this time it was disgusting for a countryman. It is a shame to the Wei family, and now there is still a face! Why, I still want my parents to continue to arrange for you Blind date, continue to be ashamed!"

Wei Chengli ignored him, and called his sister-in-law as usual, and passed her, but someone stopped him again.

Standing in front of him was his elder brother's son, Wei Dabao, a chubby little fat man.

Wei Dabao's eyes were sharp, and when he saw something in his hand, he went to grab it without saying a word, and didn't even say a word about his second uncle.

Wei Cheng was not used to him, so he stopped him from snatching, raised his hand to hold things, and blocked it with one hand. His strength is not like never working. The little fat man with good food and drink at home can pull move.

The little fat man couldn't grab it, so he sat down on the ground, and immediately burst into tears, "Mom, I want to eat, I want to eat, please ask him to give me something."

Wei Wushi immediately pulled up her son with distress, "My dear, don't cry, mother will give it to you."

Wei Cheng worked hard at Wei Wu's pulling people, so he went straight into the house.

His father, Wei De, was sitting in the main room, drinking tea, when he saw Wei Cheng coming in, he reprimanded him: "Second brother, you are so big, yet you still bully your nephew."

He must have heard the commotion in the yard.

Before Wei Cheng could speak, the little fat man ran past him and threw himself in front of his grandfather to complain.

"Grandpa, he bullied me and pushed me to the ground. You want to avenge me and drive him out!"

Wei Wushi immediately pointed at him and scolded: "Second brother, you've got a lot of skills, and you bully people all the way to the house. Dabao is your nephew, and you still push him. If I offend you as a sister-in-law, you can't take your anger out on the child."

Wei Cheng rolled his eyes in his heart, he didn't even bother to respond to the mother and son who falsely accused him.

What kind of bear child can have the kind of mother, so why should he reason with someone as arrogant and unreasonable as a bear, wasting his tongue in vain.

"What's the noise?"

Mother Wei, who heard the crying sound coming out of the back room, saw Wei Cheng, and asked, "Second brother, why are you here?"

When Wei Wu's mother and son saw Wei's mother, they complained again.

Wei Dabao threw himself on his grandma, crying and saying that his second uncle pushed him to the ground, and his **** hurt so much, which made Wei's mother cry out for her heart.