Chapter 22: Zhou Muzi gets Married

Working at home, busy with farm work in the fields, when Wei Cheng sent Zhou Yuan back to the entrance of Qinghe Village, not many people saw him.

Wei Cheng sent Zhou Yuan to the gate of the village but didn't enter Zhou's house. If he entered Zhou's house, he would have to delay before leaving. Wei Lei, the breakfast stall, couldn't do it alone, so he had to rush back.

Before leaving, he said: "I will pick you up tomorrow."

Zhou Yuan said: "Well, I'll wait for you to pick me up."

"Say hello to my father-in-law and mother-in-law for me, I won't go in."

"okay, I get it."

"You enter the village first, and I'll watch you enter the village before leaving." Wei Cheng let Zhou Yuan advance, and Wei Cheng didn't go home until Zhou Yuan was nowhere to be seen.

At this time, Zhou's mother was working in the yard at home, his second and third sisters-in-law were also there, the eldest sister-in-law was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, and Zhou's father and Zhou Yuan's three older brothers were all working in the fields.

When Zhou Yuan returned to her natal home, he appeared at the door carrying a bundle. Zhou's mother was frightened when she saw her elder brother who came back alone early in the morning with a bundle.

Could it be that brother and son-in-law are having conflicts? Mother Zhou's worried heart instantly came to her throat.

"Yuanyuan, why did you come back early in the morning with your bags? Did you quarrel with your son-in-law?" Zhou's mother stepped forward to ask worriedly.

Zhou's mother didn't expect that brother carrying the burden would have something to do with Zhou Muzi's marriage.

Since it was early in the morning, Zhou Yuan was the only one who came back with a bag, so Mother Zhou would inevitably misunderstand.

Zhou Yuan's three sister-in-laws also mistakenly thought that Zhou Yuan had been driven back to her natal family, and the faces of the three of them suddenly turned ugly. These days, only those who have been driven back to their natal homes will come back with their bags.

If Zhou's mother keeps Zhou Yuan, they have made up their minds in their hearts that they don't agree to stay, and they will go back to their natal family to enjoy the autumn breeze after marrying them. They will not agree. They are the serious Zhou family, and they have the right to disagree. son came back.

Zhou Yuan knew his mother had misunderstood after hearing Zhou's mother's words. Just as he was about to explain, his second sister-in-law yelled, "Brother Yuan, you went back to your mother's house with the burden, did you quarrel with your brother-in-law?"

His third sister-in-law said tightly: "It's not long since we got married, why did we quarrel?"

After his sister-in-law heard it in the kitchen, she immediately came out of the kitchen, saw Zhou Yuan, and yelled, "Oh, what does it look like to go back to your mother's house after arguing. Brother Yuan, it's not that sister-in-law said you, you finally got married, why not?" You can quarrel with your husband's family at will."

Seeing Zhou's mother's worries come true, Zhou Yuan hurriedly said loudly: "I didn't quarrel with my husband!"

No quarrel?

Zhou Yuan's three sister-in-laws were the first to not believe it, and Zhou's mother didn't believe it either. Although she didn't like the sarcastic words of the three daughter-in-laws, the most important thing now was to care about her brother's affairs.

Zhou Yuan said: "Today is Muzi's wedding day, if we have to stay there until dark, it's not easy to walk at night, so I just came back with my luggage and stayed for the night."