Chapter 5: Meet Zhou Yuan again

"You're finally back."

When Wei Cheng returned home, he saw two tall men, Wei Yuan and Wei Lei, squatting outside his door, both sweating from the sun.

I don't know how long he squatted until Wei Yuan, whose feet were numb, grinned and screamed! The reticent Wei Lei supported him with a smile in his eyes.

"Come and sit first."

Wei Cheng opened the wooden door and asked people to sit under the tree in the small courtyard. There were no chairs to sit in, and the light was dim. Although there is only a bamboo stool in the small yard, there are also stone benches, which are well ventilated and well lit.

Wei Cheng went back to the house and poured a glass of water for each of them.

"How long have you been here?"

"It didn't take long." Wei Yuan took the water and poured it directly. The sun was too hot in the afternoon, and the door was not covered. He would die of thirst by now.

Wei Lei's forehead was also sweating hotly, but drinking water was much more reserved than Wei Yuan's.

After drinking water, they were under the tree again, and the wind blew under the tree, and the comfortable two finally did not die from the heat.

"Chengzi, did you go on a blind date today? How did it turn out?" Wei Yuan asked.

"How do you know I'm on a blind date today?" He never told anyone.

"The aunt next door to your house said that you are not at home, go on a blind date." Wei Yuan pointed to the door on the right, "Knock outside your door, but no one answered, so the aunt kindly told us."

It turned out to be Aunt Liu, Aunt Liu is kind, she should have heard it when his brother was talking outside the door, she was chatting with a few women outside the door.

"It didn't work."

Facing the caring eyes of the two good brothers, Wei Cheng said indifferently.

"It won't work this time, there will be a next time." Wei Lei patted him on the shoulder and comforted him.

"That's right, Chengzi, don't pay too much attention, you will definitely find the right one."

He didn't care much, the blind date made the other party misunderstand that he looked down on the other party, when he thought of those dim eyes...

"Why are you here?" Wei Cheng asked.

"It's too noisy at home." Wei Lei said lightly

"Leizi wants me to buy a drink, I'll get you." Wei Yuan also said.

Wei Cheng understood, but felt a little sorry, but no matter who he leased his land to, no matter how good his relationship with Wei Lei was, he would never consider Wei Lei's family.

The parents of Wei Lei's family are not only not easy to get along with, they are also very greedy for petty gain. They are also known as rascals in the village. People in the village are afraid of being blackmailed. If he leases the land to his family, the rent will definitely be lacking. , and even use his relationship with Wei Lei as an excuse to give less.

And every time the original owner followed Wei Yuan to find Wei Lei, Wei Lei's parents always found excuses to scold the original owner, scolding the original owner for being selfish and stingy. He would definitely help the original owner, but the original owner was afraid that Wei Lei would get into trouble with his family, so he never went there again.

She didn't dare to scold Wei Yuan too much, Wei Yuan's family was poor, but he was close relatives with the village head and the villagers.

Regarding the situation of Wei Lei's family, the three of them are brothers who have known each other for a long time, and it is tacit understanding.