Chapter 25: Banquet

But Weicheng is at the bottom.

The Wei family members are all at the same table, the main table is the distinguished guests of the Wei family and the elders of the Wei family, the other two tables are the old lady of the Wei family and their family members, plus his younger sister Wei Zhen and an unknown girl. They are gorgeously dressed and are definitely the most dazzling One, sitting next to my cousin. The male relatives also sat at the same table, and he saw that his brother-in-law was also there.

So there was nothing wrong with Wei Cheng.

Will Wei Cheng think this is an insult? He doesn't think so, the Wei family treats him like this, and the relationship with the Wei family is alienated so as not to get involved too much in the future, what about elders, he is most afraid of pointing fingers in the name of elders, with today's situation, many relationships are much weaker.

He was delighted to hear about it.

"Husband, are you alright?" Zhou Yuan watched the Wei family sitting happily together, talking and laughing, while his husband sat far away like an outsider. He was very sad at this moment.

Only then did I know how my husband was treated like this in the Wei family.

The elders in the family don't want to see each other, the cousins are not polite at all, and now—

When Wei Cheng saw the concern in his wife's eyes and the look of sadness for him, a warm current surged in his heart, which cannot be given by anyone but only those he cares about. He couldn't describe it, but the joy and throbbing in his heart were very clear.

The family, the one in front of him who falls on the tip of his heart is his family, the one he loves.

Every concern and every emotion of his touched the bottom of his heart.

"Yuanyuan, I don't care about your husband. After the separation, the Wei family is just an ordinary relative to me. You are my family, and you are the one I care about."

"Well, I will be by my husband's side."

"That's for sure. You are my husband. If you don't accompany me, who will you accompany?"

Wei Cheng smiled at his daughter-in-law, and the two talked in a low voice without disturbing anyone at the same table.

Not long after the feast, a table of delicious food, delicacies from mountains and seas,

The people at the same table didn't know half of Wei Cheng, and they didn't know Wei Cheng either, so they didn't need to exchange greetings, they started serving the dishes separately, and they ate their own food.

Wei Cheng cared about picking up vegetables for his daughter-in-law, if he didn't pick up vegetables for his daughter-in-law, his daughter-in-law would definitely only pick up the three dishes in front of her, and would be ashamed to pick up other dishes.

Wei Cheng picked up vegetables for his husband next to him, and attracted the attention of those who were eating at the same table. It was not that he had no family members. It was the first time he saw a husband serving his wife, and he was also a brother with a lower status than a woman.

Wei Cheng was responsible for feeding Zhou Yuan's meals at home. He was also surprised at first, but gradually got used to it. Stretched outside, he also buried his head in eating, not paying attention to other people's eyes, otherwise he would definitely not let Wei Cheng continue to serve food.

A woman's eyes were very hot when she saw it, her face was distorted with jealousy, and she muttered: "I'm really shameless, I don't restrain myself in public, my brother is my brother, but I can't get on the stage."