Chapter 48:

I found out that the owner of Xianmanju is Wei Cheng.

The Wei family went straight to Xianmanju at noon the next day.

At this time, Xianmanju is overcrowded, and there are still customers waiting in line at the gate.

When the Wei family came, they skipped the queue and wanted to eat at Xianmanju.

"Let's eat, Xiaoer, lead the way."

The shop waiter who greeted the guests at the door immediately stopped the Wei family. "Sorry, everyone, the store is full, please queue up if you want to eat."

"What do you mean, we are Wei Cheng's parents, and we still have to queue up."

Wei's mother would say that, but she didn't arrogantly yell that the boss of Xianmanju is her son. Be more cautious, inquiring about the news will also be wrong.

How could the waiter in the shop not know that the owner's name was Wei Cheng, and when he heard that it was the owner's family, how could he dare to stop him, and even more warmly received him.

The whole Wei family came, including Wei Dabao.

When queuing up outside the door, I saw someone jumping in line and commenting dissatisfiedly. A regular customer explained that the owner of Xianmanju was called Wei Cheng.

Wei's mother asked the waiter in the store, only to know that Wei Cheng was not in the store. They came in and saw Zhou Yuan who was busy at the counter, so they went straight to the counter.

When Xiao Liu was not helping to settle accounts at the counter, she was helping in the lobby. She saw a few people with menacing expressions, looking like they were looking for trouble, and walked over immediately. There is something to protect the lord.

When Zhou Yuan saw the Wei family, he immediately put down the pen in his hand, quickly walked out of the counter, and greeted each one.

"Father, mother, elder brother, elder sister-in-law."

Wei's mother said: "The second child, your father and I are coming to eat, hurry up and arrange a seat for us, Dabao is hungry, so don't delay our meal."

Standing next to him, the waiter hurriedly reported: "My lord, the lobby and upstairs are full, and there are no tables available."

"I see, you go to work first."

The waiter returned to his post.

There is also a private room on the second floor, which is specially vacated for the convenience of eating, or there is no private room for VIPs, such as Yun Chengfeng.

Zhou Yuan ordered Xiao Liu to look at the counter, and then said to the Wei family: "Father and mother, please follow me to the second floor."

Xiao Liu waited for the people to leave, so she ordered the waiter to go to the back kitchen and tell Wei Lei about the incident. After Wei Lei heard about it, he called Wei Hu to find Wei Cheng in the suburbs.

The private rooms on the second floor are comfortably decorated, generous and beautiful, no worse than the big restaurants in the inner city.

As soon as the Wei family entered the private room, their eyes lit up, showing a satisfied expression.

The family sat down.

Wei Dabao couldn't sit still, and yelled as soon as he entered the private room, like ADHD, moving here and there, which makes people hate the most.

Zhou Yuan handed the lunch booklet to Wei's mother: "This is the lunch menu, I will arrange the kitchen to make whatever you want to eat, Mom and Dad."

Wei's mother took it and opened it, and Wei Cheng's sister-in-law next to her leaned over to take a look. She saw the exquisite dishes and the prices on the food book, and her eyes widened. The two excitedly discussed what to eat, but they had never seen food before.