Chapter 37: Noisy

Wei Cheng had lunch in the county seat, then went home and changed back to his normal clothes, then went to the next door to check on the helpers, and was on his way to Qinghe Village to pick up his wife.

Wei Liang, the eldest brother of Wei Cheng, is here.

It turned out to be an order pastry thing.

"Second brother, didn't you go to open the stall today?" Could it be that the business is not good, so I didn't do it.

"Closed today, no business." Wei Cheng asked: "Big Brother, is there something to do here?"

"It's like this. Nancheng Jiangzhai wants to order a hundred longevity peach cakes. I will order them in three days. I will place an order with you."

"Okay, thank you brother."

Wei Cheng didn't expect that there would be people who wanted to order pastries. One hundred cakes would take half a day, and there were helpers at home who could help.

Wei Liang thought for a while and asked, "Can the price be reduced..."

Before coming here, I discussed with my family. I felt that the discount was profitable, but I still felt that the discount was small, so I asked him to bargain with the second brother. If there is more discount, the difference can also make more money.

How could Wei Cheng not know that the money from the discount fell into the pockets of his family members, he pretended to think about it, and then said: "At most, we can save two pennies, no less, the cost lies in that."

For two pennies, just run an errand, and for one hundred, there will be a difference of two hundred pennies.

Wei Liang happily agreed, and he would come to pick it up in three days, instead of sending it to Wei Cheng. He was afraid that in the future, if others would find out that Wei Cheng made it, they would not ask his house to run errands for the cakes they ordered, and the difference in price would not be profitable.

After dismissing his elder brother, Wei Cheng was finally able to set off for Qinghe Village

Little did they know, his daughter-in-law was on her way home.

Zhou Yuan came back early because something happened—

Zhou Yuan's three sister-in-laws came back from the field. Knowing that Zhou Yuan was here, they didn't pay much attention. They wanted to cook at noon, so they went to the kitchen to cook. They saw a cloth bag in the corner of the kitchen. The three of them were curious about what it was. They opened it and found the bag. It's all brown sugar.

There is one bag for the large portion and two bags for the small portion.

Why is there so much brown sugar at home?

The three of them were overjoyed.

Asked Zhou's mother, Zhou's mother said that Zhou Yuan brought it, the three of them went back to the kitchen to discuss, they all wanted brown sugar in their hearts, since it was brought by Zhou Yuan, it must be for the family, there are so many, this brown sugar is a good thing , It's not bad to take some back to my mother's house.

The big portion can be eaten at home, and the small portion can be shared and taken back to the natal family.

Zhou's mother is a generous person, and she would turn a blind eye to the fact that the three daughters-in-law would bring some vegetables, melons and fruits to eat every time they went back to their natal home, as long as they were not excessive.

The three of them thought, with so much brown sugar, Mother Zhou would definitely agree to share the small portion and take it back to her natal family.