Chapter 29: Collect food, Invite people

According to Chen Guanshi's mouth, the supply must not be less than a few hundred catties, and if it is sold well, it will be no less than a thousand catties.

As for the amount that Chen Guanshi needs, Wei Cheng has a solid idea. The inner city is full of wealthy households, and the daily buying and selling of food materials is not measured by the population of a small household, but by the population of a large household.

If you do it in bulk, you can't buy vegetables loosely, and it's not cost-effective to buy them in the market, and there must be a fixed supply.

The best way is to go back to the hometown to buy.

The one with the best relationship with Wei Cheng in the village is Wei Yuan's family.

After closing the stalls, Wei Cheng and Wei Lei returned to Nanbian Village.

South Village.

When Wei Cheng came back, the villagers didn't recognize Wei Cheng's appearance. Wei Cheng wore rough clothes, but he had a tall and handsome appearance. Indeed, no one would think of the silent, dull and shabby Wei Cheng.

Seeing Wei Lei bringing people back to the village, he was a little curious about where this guy came from. He looks good, and some unmarried girls blushed when they saw it.

Some family members just want to inquire and find out for the girls and brothers in the family.

Seeing people going to Wei Lu's family, could they be distant relatives of Wei Lu's family.

At this time, Wei Yuan's family members were all in the small courtyard, and Wei Cheng knocked on the door.

"Chengzi Leizi, why are you here, please come in quickly."

Wei Yuan walked over to open the door and saw that they were good brothers, "Father and mother, it's Chengzi and Leizi who came." He welcomed them into the door.

"Uncle Lu, hello Aunt Lu."

The two greet each other.

"Chengzi and Leizi are here."

Wei Yuan's parents welcomed them very much when they saw them, and Wei Yuan's mother even went to the kitchen to pour them a bowl of water. Wei Yuan's younger brother Wei Ping saw the two shout: "Brother Chengzi, brother Leizi."

"Brother Ping."

Then all sit down.

Wei Cheng told Wei Yuan's parents about today's visit.

"Uncle Lu, Aunt Lu, I have a deal with someone and I need a lot of vegetables. I am here today and I want to ask you to help me buy vegetables and send them to my house on a regular basis every day."

"Auntie, why do you think it's a good thing, how much do you need? Auntie Vegetables has a lot of vegetable plots." Aunt Lu said happily.

Chengzi is doing business, she is happy for others, I haven't seen her for a while, people are quite handsome and tough, if she is not married, she will attract the favor of many girls and brothers.

Uncle Lu smiled and said, "Chengzi, don't talk about buying, how much do you need? Uncle asked your aunt to pick them in the field." After picking vegetables in the field, there is not much money.

Wei Yuan: "That's right, Cheng Zi, my family grows a lot of vegetables, if you want to ask as much as you want, you are still polite to me." He knew that Wei Lei was going to work for Wei Cheng, but he didn't mind at all. Before, when Wei Cheng had something good to do, he was the first to think of his family.

"Uncle Lu, Aunt Lu, I need a long-term purchase, and the daily quantity is hundreds of catties." Wei Cheng treated Wei Yuan's family sincerely, and Wei Cheng received their hearts. But to do business, you still have to give money, how can you take it for nothing.