Chapter 43-Blue fire

Start from the beginning

Griffon, on the other hand, stayed at the bar with Fenrir, entertaining customers with lightning tricks and helping serve drinks.

Izuku also attended to a few patients who came in with various injuries, including gunshot wounds, broken bones, and even severed limbs

Izuku also attended to a few patients who came in with various injuries, including gunshot wounds, broken bones, and even severed limbs. Using his medical knowledge, he was able to effectively treat and heal them.

Because he had provided medical treatment to the Yakuza members, some of their families felt indebted to him

Because he had provided medical treatment to the Yakuza members, some of their families felt indebted to him. Izuku appreciated this as the only thing he asked of them was to uphold the rules he had in place. These rules included no fights in the bar, protecting the building when he wasn't there, and keeping heroes and villains out.

During this period, Izuku continued his demon-hunting activities. He had successfully eliminated more than 40 demons, earning him a reputation as a feared and respected demon Hunter in the Japanese criminal underworld.

Nero and Kyrie also had become engaged, bringing joy to Izuku because it meant his brother was happy. When he inquired about the wedding date, Kyrie explained they wanted to wait until Dante and Vergil returned so that Nero and Izuku's father and uncle could be there too. If they didn't then they would get married in a year's time.

Present-
It was a Saturday, and with the bar and coffee shop closed, Izuku had some free time. He sat on his sofa, watching the news while Shadow and Griffon playfully chased each other around the apartment. Fenrir, on the other hand, was resting inside Izuku.

Izuku observed the news report featuring the hero D Flame, who had successfully defeated a massive villain with assistance from the dragon hero Ryuku. He paid close attention as they displayed an image of the defeated villain.

"Yes, thanks to their teamwork, these two heroes managed to vanquish the formidable villain," the news anchor reported. Izuku noticed that the villain bore a striking resemblance to Goliath.

"Griffon!" Izuku called out, prompting the bird to cease its playful chase with Shadow and fly over to perch on Izuku's shoulder.