The Wedding

The moments before the wedding ceremony were filled with anticipation and nerves. In a softly lit bridal suite, where the air was filled with the delicate scent of flowers and anticipation, Roseanne stood in front of the full-length mirror. Her gown was a masterpiece, adorned with intricate lace and delicate beading, a true reflection of her timeless beauty.

As Roseanne sat in her dressing room, surrounded by her friends, and stuffs each helping with the finishing touches of her gown and makeup. Her heart raced with excitement and a hint of anxiety as she thought about the life-changing vows she was about to take. Nervous excitement fluttered in her heart as she adjusted her veil.

"You look very beautiful," Lisa's eyes started to tear up as she eyed Roseanne who was elegantly beautiful with her own designed gown. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Of course, I am. Why are you crying?"

"I don't know." Lisa said. "Roseanne, remember that you'll always have me, no matter what. If Park Jimin didn't treat you right, just tell me! I might not be over powered than him but I can ruin his reputation if he abandon you for no reasons."

"Alright, enough of the tears. Lisa, you know that I have never made a wrong decision in my life. And if marrying Park Jimin is a wrong choice, it is the choice that I'm willing to take risk."

"Alright Mrs. Park. Don't think about the future, just focus on the present. After all, It's time for your happily ever after!"

As her friends continue to chatted and adjusted her veil, the door gently swung open, and there stood Park Jimin, the dashing groom, in his tailored tuxedo, he couldn't help but pause and admire his bride with an expression of pure adoration. The room hushed, and all eyes turned to him.

"Am I allowed to interrupt the bride's gathering?" Park Jimin asked, his voice filled with a mix of nervousness and affection.

Roseanne's heart skipped a beat as she turned to see her soon-to-be husband standing in the doorway. A delighted gasp escaped her lips, and a warm smile graced her face. "Park Jimin!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with joy. "You're not supposed to see me before the ceremony!"

Park Jimin stepped closer to her, his eyes never leaving hers. "I couldn't resist," he confessed, "Well, I had to make sure I looked good enough to stand beside the most beautiful bride in the world."

Lisa gestures for the other women to give the couple some privacy. As she also left the room, closing the door behind them, leaving Roseanne and Park Jimin alone.

Roseanne walked toward Park Jimin , her gown flowing gracefully behind her. "Well, you know they say it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, right?"

"I've heard that superstition before. But we've never been ones to follow tradition blindly. Besides, I'm not worried about bad luck when I have the most beautiful and perfect woman by my side."

"You always know how to calm my nerves," Roseanne admitted, reaching for his hand.

He gently embraced her, pulling her close and slowly kissed her knuckles. "That's what I'm here for," he whispered, his lips brushing against her ear. "You are the most breathtaking bride, Mrs. Park. Do you know that, I've dreamed of you in this gown a thousand times."

"Oh, have you now? What kind of dreams are we talking about here?"

"Well, some are sweet and romantic, like our first dance as husband and wife. But others..." Park Jimin leans in his voice low and seductive as he continued, "...are about our wedding night."

"Oh. Stop the bull shit, Mr. Park. We have spent a lot of wedding nights before."

"I can't help it, Mrs. Park. You're irresistible, and the thought of having you all to myself tonight is driving me wild." Park Jimin said as he pulled Roseanne closer to him, feeling each other's hot breath.