Kill each other

Roseanne heaved a weary sigh as she watched Park Jimin approach and take a seat, uninvited, next to her on Christopher's sofa. "You alright?" he asked gruffly.

"Yeah," she answered. It was only reasonable for Park Jimin to be worried. Roseanne was talking to someone who was a potential enemy.

"Pay for my door," Christopher said In a money-grubbing tone that proved that they were twins.

However, Park Jimin did not respond to him. He never even glanced at Christopher. He was about to curse Park Jimin out when he heard someone moving behind them. He instantly turned his head towards the door and was somehow not surprised to see a man trying to close the door to give them a degree of privacy. The man looked at Park Jimin and Roseanne as he said, "I will be right outside." He eyed Christopher suspiciously before he walked out of the room.

"Why is he looking at me like I am a criminal?" he asked.

"You are a criminal," Park Jimin answered.

"Yeah... says the man who launders money for notorious people," Christopher answered. How could he not realise exactly how Park Jimin gained power and built his empire?  Christopher had completed very comprehensive study of the man who'd pursued and married his sister once he hacked his way into Park Jimin's computer.

As expected, Park Jimin did not answer him. Instead he continued to avoid looking at Christopher.

"So... Why are you here looking for me?" This time it was Roseanne who asked the question. She couldn't understand why these two hated each other so much, but that was their problem. She would not let it get in the way of her goal in coming here.

"You were the one who came here looking for me. I am supposed to ask you this question," Christopher quipped snarkily.  There was absolutely no point in asking Roseanne how she knew that he was looking for her when his reaction the second time they met was a clear indication that he already knew everything about Rosella Li - well, not everything.

"I was never expected that you would be this difficult to talk to," Roseanne said as her face turned serious. "As you can see, you are clearly outnumbered. Tell me the truth or I won't hesitate to make you suffer."

"What?" Christopher wide eyed stare was evidence of his disbelief at Roseanne bare threat. "I am your BROTHER. Why are you threatening me?!! Are you out of your mind?"

"So what if I am? Does it matter? Stop worrying about my state of mind. Worry about yourself. I am not sure why you are here. I don't believe in coincidences and I am a very direct person. I don't like to waste my time investigating... goose chases, so... Let's do this again. Hi, my name is Roseanne Anne Park. I am your sister. Why are you looking for me?" she asked as her lips curved into a sinister smile, instantly making Christopher's Adam's apple bobble as he swallowed in fear.

Who IS this woman? His reports never mentioned a word about her being ruthless to her friends and family. He was her brother! A twin! Someone with almost identical DNA as her, yet she didn't think twice about threatening to hurt him just to make him talk? However, the shock didn't last for long when he factored in every detail about the things 'family' had done to her seven years ago.

She had been through a lot. This... This ruthlessness would be a normal reaction from someone who'd experienced what she went through. If he was in her shoes, he would think exactly the same way as her. Christopher let out a long sigh as he stared straight into Roseanne's eyes.

"I am here to know what happened to my sister who disappeared seven years ago. I am here to know if our mother was really murdered," then he lowered his head and clenched his jaw. He was here to know if... if Iris Anne even knew that he existed.