Call me by name⚠️

"A bachelorette?" Jeon Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he sliced the onion. "You and Roseanne?"

Roseanne nodded. She rested her elbows on the center island of the kitchen and propped her chin on her palms. She watched both Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin cook with Secretary Han assisting them.

"We are all brides. Me and Roseanne." Lisa said. "We totally deserve this before we get married."

"Both of you are already married." Jungkook declared, unamused. "Why are you acting like a single woman?"

"It's natural for a bride to be have a bachelorette. Plus... we won't have any male strippers all right? We are just going to have some weekends for ourselves!" Lisa reasoned.

"Hmmm... just one weekend." Roseanne uttered as she thought about all the paperworks that will be delayed because of this party. She could not even think about the amount of work that will wait for her after this 'weekend'. She sighed inwardly.

"Wait... you said that President Park is going to marry you in every continent that you go to. Does this mean that... we will have a bachelorette party every time?" Lisa beamed at the idea.

"OF COURSE NOT!" Both Jungkook and Park Jimin answered at the same time. Making Roseanne and Lisa laughed out loud.

"One bachelorette is enough." Park Jimin said.

"You are okay with this idea?" Jungkook frowned.

"Why not?"

"You are okay with letting them go to the beach, wear two piece clothing and lay in the sand without us?"

"Why not?" Park Jimin shrugged.

"You are okay with them partying all by themselves?"

"Is there any reason I should not approve of their plan?"

Jungkook stared at Park Jimin in disbelief. He then shifted his gaze at Secretary Han. "Oi... Jisung... are you okay with your woman having a party without you?"

"No." Secretary Han answered. "She can have bachelorette but I should come along."

"See?" he held his hand at Secretary Han. "See? That is what I'm talking about. This is a true man."

"Jeon Jungkook... why are you making such a big deal out of this?" Roseanne asked when she saw Park Jimin shook his head. "What's wrong with us partying without you?"

"Everything." Jungkook said, sternly.

"See? This man is crazy." Lisa whispered. "This is what I was talking about. He is like a glue. A strong one at that."

"Well... you can also have your own party, you know." Roseanne laughed.

"Absolutely not." Jungkook shook his head. "Not going to happen. I have been to a lot of parties. I don't need another one." Surprisingly, Park Jimin nodded at Jungkook's words.

Both women looked at each other. "Then... maybe we could have a party together?" Lisa said after a few seconds. Defeat apparent in her eyes. She sighed in disappointment. However, this only made Roseanne laugh.

To be honest, Roseanne does not care about any parties at all. However, she would not want to disappoint her friend.

"That is such a great idea!" Jungkook beamed. "We can have our parties together!"

The group of friends continued their banter as both Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin cooked for their Christmas Eve Feast — something that Roseanne always celebrated with her grandmother in the past.

After a few hours, Kim Taehyung also arrived, bringing some wine for their dinner.

"Enjoying the party?" Park Jimin's whisper interrupted Roseanne. She titled her head and looked at him before she shifted her gaze back to the fireplace in front of them. She was currently sitting in her grandmother's study looking at some family pictures.