A knight in shining armor

"What have you done?" Roseanne asked Christopher. "What was that all about? Did you cause that explosion?" A part of her hoped that someone was here to save her. Maybe it was Park Jimin? Maybe he found her?

"May be Park Jimin got a message that I sent him last night from one of the guard's phone when they are not paying attention, then I  turned off the security cameras." He shrugged calmly.

A flash of relief immediately gleams in Roseanne's eyes. She was not able to stop the excitement in her heart.

Another explosion echoed. This time it was bigger, louder. The sound of gunfire reached their ears. "They are close." Christopher said as he got a pin from his shoes. He started picking the lock of the chains. "If we are lucky, Park Jimin will reach this place in no time."

"And if we're not?" Roseanne asked.

"Do you really want me to answer that question?" he stared at her. In response, she shook her head.

She already knew that answer to her question. Jack. Jack would come in here and take her. With this in mind, she used the remaining cloth from Christopher's torn shirt and wrapped the knife. Then she hid it in the back of her jeans' pocket.

"Do you know where George is?" she asked.

"Should be on the opposite part of us." Christopher said. Roseanne nodded in response. Her heart seemed to race even faster. Anticipation, fear and some anger swirled inside her. She watched the door and waited.

Meanwhile, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung were already inside the castle. The acrid smell of gunpowder blanketed the whole place as gunfires echoed.

'Kill'

Park Jimin's orders echoed inside everyone's head as they kill with no empathy nor second thoughts. This is war, and they are here to win.

"Roseanne is in underground.\" Park Jimin told Kim Taehyung as he crouched next to him. He held his gun closer to his body. He eyed the elevator a few feet away from them. "Let the others take the elevator. We are taking the stairs." He uttered.

After a few more explosions and gunfire, the lights inside the room started to flicker. Smoke seeped through the door.

"Do you have anything else that we can use as a weapon?" Roseanne asked as she looked around the room. Unfortunately, there was nothing there. "The knife—"

"Keep it." He said. "I can defend myself." The chains clanked as he finished removing the ones in his leg.

Roseanne swallowed her saliva. She had never been to any gunfire before. She had not killed anyone and is not an expert in martial arts either. If only her words could kill, she thought and smiled inwardly. For some reason, she is not as concerned as she should be.

Maybe it was because she trusted Park Jimin. Maybe it was because she knew he will save her like a knight in shining armor. The thought of being saved made her giddy. Roseanne was not able to mask the excitement of seeing him again.

"Stop smiling," Christopher said. "You are weird."

Roseanne cleared her throat in response. What weird? She was not weird, all right? She rolled her eyes and eyed the door. Not long after, they saw the door opened, revealing an angry Jack and a few of his men behind him.

When he saw Roseanne, an obvious relief flashed in his eyes before he walked towards her and viciously yank her. And that was when Christopher charged towards Jack. Unfortunately, he was greatly outnumbered. Three of Jack's men immediately fought against him, giving Jack the time to pull Roseanne out of the room. "Stand up! I know you are faking it!"