Enemy

Meanwhile Park Jimin was also having a headache. However, his was not from the stress of work. His stress came from listening to his friend talk incessantly.

"So those people dared to kill your child? How dare they?! Ah... this is making me extremely angry. Give me their complete names. I will burn them alive! How dare they kill my nephew? That the woman... I will find her and I will remove her nails one by one! Let's see if she can withstand that kind of pain! What a vicious woman! What kind of person could do that to the innocent?" Kim Taehyung continued to rant, making Park Jimin open his drawer and pick up his earbuds.

It was always a good idea to have them at hand when Kim Taehyung was around. After making himself comfortable with his newly found silence, Park Jimin started working again, ignoring Kim Taehyung who was angrily pacing in his office.

This man was so noisy and so hyperactive that it was making him dizzy. After a few minutes, Park Jimin removed the earbuds in his ears and eyed Kim Taehyung.

"My contacts in Germany said that the Choi woman is not doing anything suspicious. Maybe I should check Asia. Aha! That would be the best place to check. Maybe they think that we are too stupid to follow them. That the woman must have hidden herself nearby!"

"Taehyung..." Park Jimin said after he massaged the crease in his brows.

"Hm? Do you want to say something?"

"..." Does this man ever get tired of talking to himself? Park Jimin wondered. . "I've already dispatched our people in Asia as well as those in Seoul. I also think that He lan is hiding somewhere nearby. However, if your people find her first, call me. I will have Roseanne deal with He lan by herself," he said, his face stern and decisive. That woman owed Roseanne so it is only just for Roseanne to be the one who decides what will happen to someone like her.

"Why? I am already planning three ways to torture her. Why do I have to let your wife go first? Seeing that the woman's blood would really appease my anger right now. I will not rest until..."

"Taehyung? My wife lost our child and it has tormented her for years," Park Jimin said shortly, earning a dramatic sigh from Kim Taehyung.

"Alright. It seems that you have already forgotten our thirty years of bonding with each other." Kim Taehyung dramatically heaved another epic sigh as he shook his head, then he sat opposite Park Jimin and pulled out his phone and began to call his contacts.

This gesture earned a small smile from Park Jimin. Kim Taehyung was noisy and bubbly, however, this was just a façade. On the outside, the man loved to wear colorful clothing and laughed at everything. But only Park Jimin know how coldblooded his friend could be. Kim Taehyung was the type of person who would never hesitate to kill a man just to satisfy his need to right a wrong.

He might be warm, and some people might even think that he was weak, but his martial arts and gun expertise were topnotch. This is the reason why Park Jimin's adoptive father liked Kim Taehyung so much. His adoptive father thought that Kim Taehyung's coldblooded nature was an excellent match for Park Jimin's cunning and calm personality. While he only chose to adopt Park Jimin, for some reason that only he knows, the man raised Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung together.

"What's wrong?" Park Jimin asked when he noticed that Kim Taehyung turned quiet, something that only happens if he is angry.

"The orphanage," he answered shortly. Park Jimin's brows furrowed instantly when he heard his words.

"What happened?" Park Jimin asked.

"Someone bought the land where the orphanage was built."

"But it's the government property. How could someone..." Park Jimin's words drifted to an end as his face started to darken. "Who?" he asked in a cold tone.

"Choi Yuqi, the CEO of Time Square," Kim Taehyung answered as he met Park Jimin's eyes. Kim Taehyung's face was blank before his lips lifted in a sinister smile. "It seems that you and your wife's enemy wants me to get involved too, Jimin."

Kim Taehyung slowly sipped the black coffee placed near him. "Say, who should I dispose of first? The father, or her sister abroad?"