Unexpected man

Park Capital, Seoul

The moment Park Jimin stepped in to his office room, he was welcomed by an unexpected man.

One look on the man's face and Park Jimin exactly know what he's up to and why he's here in the first place. So, he just silently instructed Secretary Han to leave her.

"When I received the news that you are married to Roseanne Anne Lilian, I instantly rushed here to see you! Out of all the women in the planet, why it had to be her?! Park Jimin?" Jeon Jungkook glared at him. He clenched his jaw as his face slowly reddened from the anger boiling inside him.

The woman who had threatened him to stay away from his Lalisa or else she will tear him down. As if Jeon Jungkook care!

"To be honest, I never thought of informing you about it since I thought you had already forgotten our friendship. Moreover you can even considered it's your luck that you got to meet with me without any appointments. I never expected to see you here as well," he said frankly, his face devoid of any emotions. The people that he hated the most in these world were coward people like this one in front of him.

'If you dare to do it, you must also dare to face the consequences.' This is the motto Park Jimin always bring with him.

"Why are you being harsh on me? I was merely absent for a few weeks and you are already acting like a stranger to me."

"The only reason why I let you inside my company is because I still have investments in your company," Park Jimin said, which made Jungkook widened his eyes even more.

"Can you at least let me explain?"

"Why are you explaining to me? You should explain yourself to the woman that you have been sleeping with and not me." Park Jimin said while scrolling through his laptop with no emotion showing on his face.

"Come on Jimin. Let's not be childish... I was away because of a very important matter which I couldn't inform LiLi or you about it." How could Jungkook not understand Park Jimin's words. He knew that Roseanne had already informed every thing that happened to him and Lisa. So it is normal for him to know that he has been sleeping with Lisa or anything that happened between them.

"Is this another excuse for being a jerk?" Park Jimin said. He was already running out of patience of this conversation. The only reason why Park Jimin talked to Jeon Jungkook in the first place was because of his wife, Roseanne who ordered him to give a good lesson to Jeon Jungkook once they met.

"My father is in a coma," Jungkook blurted. "And I am the only legal heir of his assets. Imagine my surprise when my god know where step brothers and a lot of mistress suddenly turned up to talk about his will when he was only in a coma?"

When Park Jimin gave no response to him, Jungkook continued,

"I was doing my best to hide this from the media or Jeon group will suffer. Plus I was so busy handling the company and all the people who wanted a piece of his wealth," he said grimly. "This is the reason why I didn't tell LiLi anything. I don't want to involve her in this mess or worse, turning her into a target for those people. I mean... you, Taehyung and her are practically the only family I have."

"Funny how you guys are already discussing his will while he is still alive," Park Jimin noted.

"Apparently my father has a very... prominent and high-end client as well. And I have been working my ass off to pacify them as they yelled at me for updates about my father's health. When Lisa told me that she didn't want to be in a relationship with me, it was also the same time that I received a call informing me about my father's heart attack. I packed my bags and flew to my father immediately and well... I thought I would also give her some time to think things through," he said.

Park Jimin's lips instantly lifted into a fake smile. "You two are not only causing trouble for each other but also for me and Roseanne. Did you know that how Lalisa interrupted our quality times? For fuck sake Jeon Jungkook, be an adult and stop running around and giving each other time to think things through! What?! Are you fucking teenagers?" His words were spoken angrily, contrary to its meaning.

For a moment Jungkook didn't know how to respond to his bluntness. His friend, Park Jimin is not like that at all when they were studying together in Japan. Moreover when they were in University, Park Jimin was famous among girls for his cold attitude and unemotional face. While he and Kim Taehyung were flirting with every girl who approached them.

Back then they even considered that Park Jimin was gay because he showed no interest in women. Later, he got to know from Kim Taehyung that Park Jimin had a first love at young age and aside from that girl he didn't even batted his eyes on other girls.

In their senior year in Japan, when girls come to give snacks, flowers and even branded sneakers, shoes as well as shirts that cost millions of dollars, still Park Jimin didn't even touch all of these things and directly asked them to take it back or he would throw away all. And that attitude was one of the jackpot, most of the girls head heels over him.

But now the person he is seeing right in front of him was the total opposite person who he had known. They haven't talked only for few months and that changed him a lot?!

Jeon Jungkook really wanted to give Roseanne a big applaused. That woman really brainwashed the cold hearted guy, Park Jimin. So all the things Kim Taehyung said about this woman was really true that she is a very vicious woman?.

Jeon Jungkook was not able to stop himself from shivering. "Don't tell me your brains cannot handle a mature conversation? Did I miss something here? Are you two some kids who just got out of the nursery?" Park Jimin said when he noticed that Jeon Jungkook was in a daze.

"Alright... that was a bit harsh." Jungkook instantly held his hand as if he was trying to defend himself. "But I think you are right." He rose from his seat and walked straight to Park Jimin. "I heard she is still in Seoul. I will talk to her and settle things with her. I will bring her to Berlin to see my father and marry her there. I don't want to wait around or second guess our relationship anymore as it is honestly too tiring both emotionally and mentally. I like her."

"You will marry her? You are not doing this because you are afraid I will pull out my shares in your company, are you?"

"What? No! I don't think you are that terrible."

"I am that terrible."

"I've never believed of what Kim Taehyung said about your woman but now I do. That woman really brainwashed you and..."

"Roseanne Anne Park. She has a name. Not 'that woman'. If you and Kim Taehyung dare to badmouth about my wife again, I will not let you go even if we are friends." Park Jimin said in deadly cold voice.

"..." Jeon Jungkook swallow his nonexistent saliva. Park Jimin is still sensitive whenever it come to that woman...Roseanne Anne Park...what a beautiful name for a vicious woman.

Jeon Jungkook shook his head. "Nevertheless, I am tired of running around. I will marry Lalisa whenever she is ready and she can make all the major decisions when it comes to our wedding."

In response Park Jimin rose from his seat and closed the laptop. "Send me an invitation. I will sponsor the wedding if you can convince her to marry you. "

"I will remember that!" Jeon Jungkook happily rush toward Park Jimin but the latter walked towards the door. Before he could come back to his sense, Park Jimin had already out of the room.