Come and Collect

"To the nearest hospital," Roseanne said after Bambam started the car.

"What are we doing to the hospital? Are you ill or something?" Park Moonbyul said as she opened the window of the car. She started waving at the people on the streets.

"Can you make her sleep?" Roseanne said in a low voice towards Lia. In response, the latter nodded and touched something around Moonbyul's neck. In an instant, the latter fell back, her eyes close.

"She was drugged." Lia said sternly. "That Champagne..."

"I know." Roseanne chose not to drink anything from the party because she knew that someone laced her drink with something that will embarrass her. Roseanne was cautious this time, and she wanted to make sure that her night would not have some tragic ending. "Fool." She uttered as she eyed the woman who was sleeping soundly beside her.

Who would drink someone else's drink even if they knew that it was laced with poison? If that person is not called foolish then what would be the best thing that would describe her? Roseanne narrowed her eyes at Moonbyul, unaware of the woman's true goal.

Of course, Roseanne does not trust her. Why would she try to save Roseanne? Both of them knew that Roseanne was fully capable of defending herself from some drugged wine. "Stupid!" Roseanne hissed, irritation laced her eyes as she dialed Park Jimin's phone.

"Your cousin is crazy." She uttered the moment her husband answered his phone.

"I know. I am coming to get you."

"You should..." Roseanne started telling him about everything that happened. She knew that her husband went straight to his private plane right after his business just an hour ago.

"Hmmm...Alright. I will land in less than two hours. I will see you at the hospital."

"Don't. Just wait for me at the hotel or your Villa." Roseanne said.

"Why?"

"Your presence will only make Park Moonbyul scared. I want to talk to her when she wakes up." Roseanne wanted to talk to Park Hyunsuk, but she chose not to say it right now. She would not want Park Jimin to worry.

"I understand. I will see you then. I love you."

"I love you," Roseanne said as she ended the call. The lines in between her brows were gone. She shifted her gaze away from Moonbyul as she waited for them to reach the hospital.

After a couple of minutes, they arrived at the hospital and the doctors treated Moonbyul immediately.

"What the hell happened?" It was Park Hyunsuk. He glared at Roseanne as he barged into the door. Then he shifted his gaze towards her sister on the bed. "What did you do to her?"

Roseanne chose not to answer him.

"Did you do this? You- How dare you!? Why are you ignoring me? You think I will let this pass?" Hyunsuk clenched his fist and tried to approach Roseanne but Bambam blocked his way. His tall stature towering over him.

"I don't talk stupid," Roseanne said. "Your sister tried to save me because she's stupid."

Hyunsuk stood frozen after he heard Roseanne's words. He stared at Bambam wide-eyed as if he was trying to digest what Roseanne told him. Then he remembered how one of his men informed him that her sister drank the wine that was supposed to be for Roseanne and then she started to act boldly.

"You- How can you call her stupid for saving you?" He pushed Bambam out of his way. "My sister saved you and this is what you say while she was in the hospital bed suffering from the thing that was intended for you?"

Roseanne didn't answer him. She rested her elbow on the arm of the chair and propped her chin on the back of her palm. She then looked at the man standing in front of him. "We are even. If I did not take her to the hospital, she would have embarrassed herself and your prestigious family."

Hyunsuk instantly narrowed his eyes at Roseanne. What kind of cold woman would even say such a thing to the person who saved her?

"I don't owe her anything." Roseanne rose from her chair. "I was waiting for you to arrive so you can pass that message to her. Tell her that one of these days, her stupidity will kill her."

"You-" Hyunsuk was speechless as he watched Roseanne walk towards the door. "If the Park Family know that you are involved in this matter, they will..."

"They don't need to." Roseanne stopped, her back still on him as she looked over her shoulders. "I am coming for them. I am here to inform you that they will pay for what they owed to my husband soon. And I... I will personally come and collect."

Park Hyunsuk stared at Roseanne, unable to say a word. She watched as the two men followed Roseanne out of the room, leaving him alone with his sister. For some reason, Moonbyul's words echoed in his mind. Murderers? Was it possible that it was true? Was it possible that Park Jimin's grandfather was the true heir of the Park Family and not his grandfather?

If that is true then... what about their dead brother? Did their grandfather killed him too? Park Hyunsuk furrowed his brows as he approached his sister. The doctor told him that Moonbyul was drugged and if Roseanne did not take her immediately to the hospital, she could easily experience an overdose.

It would be easy to assume that Roseanne was just pretending and that she was just playing with everyone. After all, she was a known schemer. What if she was the one who planted the drug so someone would try to save her? But... this theory does not make any sense at all.

If Roseanne was the one responsible for drugging Moonbyul then... why would she bring her to the hospital after drinking the champagne? And how would she know that Park Moonbyul would drink the wine in her stead?