A Genius

"Huh?" Three unhappy lines snaked across Roseanne's brow when she opened the file. "A what?" she reacted after reading the first paragraph. To Roseanne, this was an incredibly shocking piece of information, ah.

"A genius with an IQ of 142. He excelled in both physics and math and even represented Korean in some international mathematics quizzes, but he ended up as an actor?" Roseanne thought out loud before she lifted her head to look at Lia. "Are you sure this is about Christopher Li?"

"I am absolutely positive," Lia answered. She didn't even open this file as it was password encrypted. Only Roseanne knows the password for the files that George Arison sends. "Is there something wrong, President?"

Roseanne did not answer Lia. Her brows were furrowed as she continued to read her sibling's file. A genius who chose to become an actor. This is something that Roseanne finds really strange. How could someone who excelled in math love art and dancing all of a sudden?

The investigation did not show any record of Christopher Li receiving any acting or dancing lessons. Moreover, how could Li Chuan agree to his son flitting around on a set when he was heir to the Li Family company?

"What the hell..." Roseanne was unable to continue speaking as her brain raced ahead of her mouth as it stumbled upon a suspicion.

Someone must have been trying to suppress her brother. Make him an actor so he will lack the skills to manage the business interests of the Li Family.

***

Meanwhile, Christopher Li was also frowning as he listened to the person on the phone. His handsome face became even more contorted when the other person started to name all the achievements and awards that Roseanne had received, abroad. "Are you sure she is Rosella Li?"

"I'm positive, Young Master. She is. Even though these facts are not readily available in the media but a lot of people witnessed and heard about what happened at the launch. Her previous scandal was brought to light and she mentioned how she was alone seven years ago. The media was not able to release these information because of her husband. They are afraid of Park Jimin." Silence followed the other person's words, before Christopher let out a grunt.

"And why does my father not know about this? Did that mean he isn't aware of our mother's real family?" Christopher asked. What kind of man would fall in love with a person and not be aware of who they are or their background? He found it hard to believe in this information.

"The master was not able to do a lot of investigating. Under the eyes of the patriarch, the master was powerless."

"Powerless." Christopher instantly sneered. "Don't tell father about any of this, yet. I don't want other people know about our investigation and that i have found her. His spies are everywhere, so you have to be careful of your words." Christopher said and ended the call without waiting for the other person to speak. He then looked at the series of codes and numbers in front of him. "Shall I hack into your computer?" he thought out loud.

"Nah!" he shook his head and removed his fingers from the keyboard. He was here to reunite with his sister and not to make an enemy out of her. With this in mind, he hacked into Park Jimin's computer instead. It was time to check out the man that his sister had chosen to marry.

***
"A genius? He does not look like one." Park Jimin instantly said. Before his eyes went back to his laptop. "And for your information, my IQ is higher than his. Hence, you should not act like this is your first time talking to a genius."

Roseanne's eyes instantly widened, disbelief laced her gaze. "What is your problem with him?"

"He is a jerk."

"He didn't do anything to you." Roseanne reasoned.

"I don't like him." Park Jimin said. A man with the same face as his wife was absolutely disturbing for Park Jimin.

"Why are you acting like a child? Did he threaten to take away your candy?" Roseanne teased as she put her hand on her hips. She was standing behind Park Jimin, her gaze was also on the screen full of codes and numbers.  "What is that?"

"Someone is trying to attack our security software." Park Jimin said as his fingers flew across the keyboard.

"Oh... am I disturbing you? I could just go back and sleep first."

"It's fine. This person is dumb. Attacking the security system of a bank. Must be another clown." He commented, with a serious face. This was not the first time that someone had attempted to hack into their system and though, Park Jimin was not really in charge of this but he still loved to check around and see what was going on.

While he was not that gifted with computers, Park Jimin was absolutely confident with his numbers and hacking was just another game of numbers. "Stay, my security personnel can take care of it." He said before he turned towards Roseanne and pulled her into his lap.

"As expected, I really sound so dumb next to you." She smiled. "How do you know about these things? I can't even understand a single code or anything from your screen."

"I am not a computer expert but I am good with math and numbers per se." Park Jimin answered. "It wasn't that difficult to learn."

"Oh..." Roseanne could only nod. If it was that easy, then she would have learnt this skill a long time ago and hack into her enemies computers. Roseanne laughed inwardly. She was not really that smart to begin with and it took her a lot of reading and understanding to grasp the intricacies of business management and marketing. "This is good. You can hack... hehehe... Why don't you..."

"Nope." Park Jimin instantly cut off her words. "No hacking into some people's computer." Seeing Roseanne pout Park Jimin instantly pat her head. "I thought you said we are not criminals?"

"Well... hacking is a good skill to earn money!" Roseanne instantly said. "If you just listened to my proposal. I already thought of five ways to earn millions through hacking! Moreover, isn't it fun to swindle our enemies?"

"No. I don't really know how to hack. I just know how to write codes and I have never tried hacking before." Park Jimin said honestly.

"Oh. Really?" she lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes. Now... it's already late. Let's go and sleep?" he smiled at her before carrying her out of his office.

"I don't feel like sleeping." Roseanne said, mirth apparent in her eyes. "I am not tired enough."

"Then I will tire you out." He chuckled before kissing her cheeks.

"You are really good at changing the topic, President Park. I was talking about my twin brother and yet you are already talking about naughty things."

"What naughty things? I was talking about exercise. I will accompany you as you exercise." Park Jimin laughed out loud when he saw Roseanne purse her lips in response. "Alright... I will stop. What about your brother? If he is indeed smart then he should be the exact opposite of you? Twins are often like that. Someone is always smarter than the other."

"Stop calling me dumb!" Roseanne slapped his shoulders. "I am not dumb, alright!"

"Yes... my wife is the smartest, a genius. Or else, she would not have married me." He said before both of them started laughing together. Creating a light atmosphere in the whole apartment.

Park Jimin laid Roseanne on the bed before he kissed her forehead.

"Now... President Park, why don't we talk about your ability to hack into computers? Hm?" she smiled at the man in front of her.

"I already told you, I don't have the skill to do that." He chuckled.

"Hmmm... I don't believe you. Think about it... we could create some trouble for our enemies and ask some millions to solve it.  We swindle them and give them headache at the same time. Isn't this just the best idea ever created by my brilliant mind?"