Yes!

Gangnam-gu is South Korea's upscale, modern center, home to gleaming skyscrapers, designer brands and stylish nightclubs where big-name DJs spin techno and house. Dining options span high-end restaurants to bars.

"Where are we going?" Roseanne asked with her eyes closed. "You still owe me a dinner at the hot pot near the orphanage," she stated.

"We can go to that hot pot restaurant for dinner this weekend. For now... let's go to 'the place'."

Roseanne opened her eyes when she heard Park Jimin . "'The place' you mean the one with the LED screen in between two malls?" Roseanne knew of this place as it was featured in a magazine she once read. It was said to be one of the most visited tourist destinations in Gangnam.

"Hmmm... Let's have dinner first before going back to the hotel to get your things and then back to Seoul."

After a few minutes, they arrived where the LED Screen was located along other stores and restaurants.

Since it was a weekday, the place was not as crowded as it was during the weekends. The couple was able to choose a restaurant that was near the entrance of LED Screen.

"This place is lit. Literally," Roseanne said as she stared at the swirling stars that seemed to dance on the large LED screen just above them. Soft music was playing in the background, its timbre ever-changing to match the dancing stars. "I was expecting something like futuristic cars or spaceships." She chuckled.

"Oh... you would prefer cars and spaceships to seeing stars?" he asked while slicing Roseanne's ribeye steak. "You know when the doctor said you are underweight, I couldn't believe it." Just as he expected, Roseanne's head abruptly turned towards him, her gaze piercing, earning a hearty laugh from Park Jimin.

The best way to attract her attention is to talk about things like her weight. "I was joking. I agree with Takashi. You need to eat more."

"But you have been feeding me a lot lately," Roseanne countered. "I think you must have told him in advance to advise me to eat more."

Park Jimin only beamed at her words. He continued to slice her steak before he put it on Roseanne's plate. Roseanne uttered a word of thanks before digging into her steak. "I love steak. Let me tell you... I have never tasted a slice of steak before going to Europe." Going to Europe had exposed her to a lot of things - new things that she never thought she would experience, ever.

"Then maybe I should teach you how to cook one?"

"No need. I don't need to learn that. I already have you. No need to spend a lot of time learning something as menial as that." Roseanne's nonchalance earned another smile from her husband.

***

After they went out from the restaurant, Roseanne was all smiles as she looked at the different shapes dancing on the LED Screen; shapes of different sizes and colors twisted and turned, creating a 3D effect that illuminated the whole street below.

"This is so beautiful."

"It is." Park Jimin nodded, his eyes were glued towards Roseanne's side profile. A small smile was on his lips. "How about we go under the LED screen?"

"Sure." She nodded before she took his hand. Slowly, the pair made their way into the center of the street, giving them a view of the entire LED screen that was about two hundred and fifty meters long. Then slowly, the shapes turned into stars once again.

Hundred of sparkling stars started to dance in her eyes as a piece of slow romantic music began to play. The melody was soft and gentle which reminded Roseanne of the gentle early morning breeze. It made her feel warm inside and brought out a myriad of emotions, particularly love as Park Jimin started filling her mind.

A smile escaped Roseanne's lips as she shifted her gaze away from the LED screen and turned towards the man next to her. Then she let out a surprised gasp.

Surrounded by the lights illuminating from the LED screen, Park Jimin got down on one knee holding a velvet box out on his hand. His eyes glistening with tears that were threatening to pour at any moment as he gave her a nervous smile. "I never gave you a proper proposal," he uttered just loud enough for Roseanne to hear. "Roseanne Anne-Lilian..." Park Jimin made a deliberate pause as he let out a chuckle. Seeing the surprised look on Roseanne's face was sending butterflies into his own heart. "Since I was fifteen... I always knew that you are the only one that I want to share my life with. I can't even think of my future without you."

"Marry me, will you?"

Roseanne stared at Park Jimin, a mixture of surprise and glee apparent on her face. Happiness radiated from her entire being like the very first sunray breaking through the morning mist - it was surreal.

"I would give up everything just to hear a 'yes' from you right now." His voice woke her up from her stupor. She let out a giggle before eyeing the diamond ring in the velvet box. Then she nodded shyly like a little girl.

"Yes!!! I can't really imagine growing old with someone else, nor do I even want to even think about it." She laughed at her sudden confession. In response, Park Jimin took the ring out of the box and put it on her ring finger, stacking it next to their wedding band. Then he stood up and pulled Roseanne into a hug. It wasn't one of those quick and playful hugs that they always gave each other. This was like wrapping Roseanne in a cocoon, protecting her, giving her the security that she always wanted.