You like girls?

After having a sumptuous lunch, Roseanne forced Park Jimin to go back to his office. How could Roseanne not know that he was trying to accompany her as he is afraid that Choi Yuqi might do something crazy to her? Park Jimin thought that a cornered animal would always strike back and he was worried that Choi Yuqi would do something that would hurt Roseanne.

While he did not voice out his concerns, Roseanne already realized that the moment  he mentioned about the security that he added just to keep her safe. This action instantly filled her heart with warmth. For some reason, the fact that he is so worried about her safety is making her giddy. Is this a normal feeling? Roseanne does not think so. This made her wonder if she was sadist or maybe even a sociopath.

"By the way... I want you to add something to my schedule next week. September 10, Friday. I will go ahead and see Yang Lina in China. Go coordinate with Han Jisung, Jimin will also be coming with me." She said. Next week, He Lan would sure come and see her. By then... she would find out the truth about what happened seven years ago.

After another busy day, Roseanne still managed to walk out of the office with a smile on her face.

"Have you been waiting long?" Roseanne asked the woman who was blocking her way when she, Lia and Bambam reached the parking lot.

"You wereexpecting me?" Choi Yuqi surmised. "So you are the one who asked those people to follow me," she thought out loud. She knew someone was following her and monitoring her every move, but she thought it was Park Jimin.

"My throat is a little dry. Let's have some coffee," Roseanne said as she continued to walk towards her car. In response, Choi Yuqi raised an eyebrow and did not hesitate to follow Roseanne. She can't remember the last time her enemy invited her out for coffee. After watching Roseanne get settled in her car, Yuqi joined her without hesitation.

Once seated, Choi Yuqi and Roseanne did not utter a single word. Both women knew that this is not the ideal place for them to settle their business . Choi Yuqi looked at Roseanne and was utterly surprised when she saw her playing games on her phone. Wasn't she just too idle? Choi Yuqi struggled to remember the last time sherelaxed and idle enoughto play games on her phone.

Never.

This was the first time that she had seen Roseanne in person, and to be honest, she was a little surprised to find that Roseanne's demeanor was very different from what she expected. She always thought that Roseanne would be an ice goddess. This description would fit her achievements in the business world. She should be cold with a stern expression on her face, but this....

"What are you looking at? Don't tell me you are..." Roseanne narrowed her eyes at her. "You like girls?"

"What? Of course not!" Yuqi instantly shifted her gaze. She didn't even notice that Roseanne wasaware of her gaze and staring at Yuqi in return. "I was wondering what you are playing."

"Oh... It's called Candy Crush. Jimin installed it on my phone weeks ago," Roseanne answered. "He thought I would like it because of the sparkly stones."

Choi Yuqi only nodded at her words. Her eyes then examined Roseanne's clothing. Her heels had little sparkling stones that matched the gems on her handbag. Roseanne really seems to be into glittery and sparkly things .

"We're here," she heard Roseanne say. Choi Yuqi instantly looked at the pastry store and followed Roseanne inside. If memory serves her right, this was a small pastry shop before, but it has since changed. The small pastry shop is now a café with a peaceful and happy ambiance.

"This is the only booth that they have for now. The construction isn't complete, so expect a little noise in the background," Roseanne said as she led her to a booth with paneled seats and an elegant mahogany table. Choi Yuqi sat opposite Roseanne and watched the latter place her order.