You like her

"Did you locate her?" Park Jimin said as he paced inside the room. "The gps in her necklace should be on. What's taking you so long?" He gritted his teeth as he watched the multiple flashing screen in front of him.

"Boss, she is somewhere Hongdae Street. My guess is underground." One gentleman facing the computer answered, his gaze was glued to the monitor as he waited for Park Jimin to say something.

"Send us the location once you found it. I need twenty people." Park Jimin said as he eyed Kim Taehyung next to him. "Lets go," He then walked out of the room and proceeded to walk towards his car with Taehyung in tow.

"You are still bleeding." Taehyung said. His voice grim. He pursed his lips and started to drive the car.

"This won't kill me." Park Jimin said. "It's been four hours. She's been away for four hours. Have you sent people to guard the Li and the Kangs?"

Kim Taehyung nodded. He had been afraid that something like this would happen. He had been afraid that the old Park Jimin would show himself and he won't be able to stop him this time.

"Kill them after six hours if Roseanne is still missing by then." Park Jimin said. Once again, Kim Taehyung nodded. He wanted to object, tell him that there is a possibility that they did not take Roseanne. They dont have the courage nor the resources to do that. But he ended up closing his mouth. The Li and the Kangs deserve it anyway, he thought. The only thing that he is worrying right now is Park Jimin involving other people- innocent ones.

"Send someone to check out Lin Yoona and someone to inquire about the Isaac Wan's whereabouts as well as his adopted son. Send some people to Singapore as soon as possible. If that old man dared to hurt, Roseanne..." Park Jimin did not continue his words, he gritted his teeth and his face darken even more. The thought of Roseanne being hurt because of him is a lot for him to take.

"Hmmm... I already did. We can't miss anything." Kim Taehyung agreed. This was not the first time that this scene happened. Park Jimin ordering him to follow people, spy on families and kill their enemies, was not the first and certainly would not be the last when it comes to Roseanne. "Don't worry too much. Roseanne may not look like it, but Lia said that she knows how to use knives. At least she could defend herself."

The atmosphere of the car instantly turned colder after Taehyung uttered those words. Realizing his mistake, he shut his mouth and decided to focus on driving instead.

After a few minutes, they received a text message about the location of the necklace that Park Jimin gave Roseanne. It was in a Casino in Hongdae. Their best bet was that they held her underground. It did not take long for Park Jimin and Taehyung to arrive at the said Casino.

Suprisingly, the Casino was close. "What if this is a trap?" Kim Taehyung asked, he eyed Park Jimin who just finished putting on a bullet-proof vest. He wanted to at least make his friend think logically. At this point, Taehyung knows that there is nothing that would stop Park Jimin from going into the Casino. This was the thing that he was so worried about. Park Jimin losing the ability to process things once something happens to Roseanne.

Just as he expected, Park Jimin said nothing as he signaled their men to hurry. Taehyung only shook his head before he look at the time. It was almost 2 in the morning. He eyed the barren parking lot of the Casino and fell into deep thought. This is the perfect place to target Park Jimin and yet, the latter does not seem to care about this. All reasoning seemed to fly out of Park Jimin's brain when it comes to Roseanne.

"If something happens to you and Roseanne came back alive. What do you think will she feel?" His words instantly made Park Jimin froze. "Do you think she will celebrate and not feel guilty that you rushed into a building without even considering that fact that they were targeting you? That they were using her as bait?"

"This was different than seven years ago. This time she knows your existence. She loves you and is with you. Why are you acting like you were when she disappeared seven years ago? Are you out of your mind?" Taehyung added. "Do you like to hurt her? Break her heart once she comes back and you are dead?"

Seeing Park Jimin froze and just stared at the building in a daze, Taehyung commanded their men to check out the area first. "You can go there once we are certain that there is no bomb or an enemy for you to march inside." Kim Taehyung said as he eyed Park Jimin. He then let out a sigh of relief when he saw his friend nod.

"You stopped me." Park Jimin said, the lines in between his brows were apparent. He looked at Taehyung who was standing next to him before he shoved his hands towards his pockets and eyed the group of men that were trying to enter the Casino.

"It's my job to stop you from doing crazy things." Taehyung said.

"But you like her."

"What is not to like? Isn't she everyone's dream woman?" Kim Taehyung chuckled as he lowered his head. Of course, he was not surprised that Park Jimin knew that he had actually taken a liking to Roseanne. "Liking her does not mean that I should let you die and break her heart."

"Me dying would mean that you would have a chance to at least woo her."

"Is this what's troubling you this past few weeks?" Taehyung lifted an eyebrow. "My feelings towards her is like my feeling towards the stars. I like them both. But I know that I could never have them. I am not as dumb as you think."

"And you are not just a friend. You are a brother. We were born from the same family. We are related by blood and grew up together. Did you really think that I would just waltz in and snatch your woman because I am slightly more good-looking than you? Man...I am not that low."