Enjoy your gift, President Park⚠️

Slow music instantly filled the air as Roseanne switched the lights off, leaving the room illuminated only by the candles that she lit earlier. She slowly eyed Park Jimin whose eyes were covered with a silk blindfold. She walked towards him, stopping just before she reached him to establish the rules: "I will remove your blindfold but you are not allowed to speak," she stated firmly. "Got it?"

In response, Park Jimin nodded. Slowly, Roseanne lifted the blindfold and gave him a smirk. She watched as his eyes roamed the dimly lit room before coming to a halt when his eyes landed on Roseanne. Park Jimin swallowed repeatedly as his mouth went dry while mentally he was drooling over the vision his wife presented to him. Roseanne was wearing his white shirt with the buttons half-done, revealing glimpses of the sexy red balcony bra that she was wearing underneath.

Below the hem of the shirt he could see the gorgeous length of her legs, clad in the finest black silk stockings. A heart attack in the form of a glimpse of her red suspender belt at the top of her stockings and the 'Fuck Me Red' Louboutin stilettos on her finely arched feet nearly did him in before the show even started.

He watched hungrily as Roseanne leaned towards him, giving him a tantalising glimpse of her softly scented cleavage in the process. His eyes travelled from her slender neck towards her slightly wet lips before landing on her enticing eyes. Then...

'Click'

Park Jimin's attention instantly shifted to take in his stealthily handcuffed hands. A sly smile escaped his lips as he shifted his gaze towards Roseanne in full appreciation of her bit of bait and switch that left him unable to touch everything he wanted to touch.

"Enjoy your gift, President Park," Roseanne said before she lowered her head and playfully bit his neck. Then, without saying anything else, Roseanne turned her back on him. Park Jimin swallowed a mouthful of saliva as he watched his wife slowly turn her head, her hair spilling aside to give him a glimpse of her inviting neck as she looked over her shoulder and gave him the trademark Roseanne smirk. Can men swoon? Park Jimin believed that he'd just swooned. Thank God he was already seated.

Then Roseanne changed the music.

A slow sensual tune soared through the air. It slithered sexily across the walls and into his ears before it slowly travelled through his veins, instantly making his heart drum. His eyes locked on his ethereally sexy wife as her gaze crashed into his. Roseanne held his gaze as she slowly lowered herself to the floor.

On all fours, Roseanne began seductively crawling towards him, arching her back, the muscles of her silk clad legs glistening with every move, firing his imagination. Her gaze was demanding, craving his full attention.

It did not take her long to reach him in real time, but he felt as if 30 years had passed. She slowly sank back on her heels, kneeling before him when suddenly she grabbed his knees and roughly thrust his legs apart. Her eyes then travelled from his neck and down his shirt and finally to his bulging crotch. Roseanne shifted her gaze back to his before she flicked her tongue and traced the outline of her scarlet lips.

Hell-bent on torturing him, Roseanne slowly stood in front of him as she placed her hands on her hips, slowly swaying from left to right with the pulsing beat of the music, her hands skimming the white shirt as she caressed herself through the fabric. She playfully grabbed the hem of the shirt, pulling it up, teasing him, giving him a brief glimpse of her dark red suspender belt, showing a little more of her flesh beneath her shirt.

She seductively opened one of the buttons as she turned her back towards him. She walked two steps away from him before slowly bending over, her messy hair cascading forward erotically and exposing her slim white neck as she caressed the length of her silk clad leg from her slim ankle to her luscious thigh, the pose exposing off her gorgeously taut buttocks highlighted by wisps of red silk and lace.