Is President Park jealous?

"CEO Choi, we are here." Her secretary woke her up from her stupor. Choi Yuqi instantly exited the elevator, her hands clenched, and her beautiful face dark as she walked directly into her office.

"Close the door when you leave," she immediately said after her secretary placed the day's documents on her desk. After watching her secretary leave without another word, she rummaged through her bag to find her phone and quickly dialed a number. "Brother Lee, have you read the news?"

Choi Yuqi heard someone yawn on the other end of the line, instantly making her more irritated. "Hm? What are you talking about?"

"Park Jimin is set to ruin me! He will ruin me!" She gritted her teeth as she gave him the facts: "I can try and remedy this, but from now on I won't be able to help you."

"What do you mean?" Lee Jongin's voice turned serious.

"He set up a trap and I fell right into it. He had all of this planned in advance. I am sure that there is more coming. The timing is just too coincidental. I know he..."

"Slow down. Let me check the internet," he answered. Choi Yuqi could hear him typing on his keyboard. After a few minutes, she heard him sigh with exasperation.

"This is not Park Jimin's work," he said. "Park Jimin hates the spotlight. Since when did you ever hear of him doing something like this?"

"Then who?"

"His wife, Roseanne Park." Lee Jongin answered. "I'll come by your office today. Don't panic Yuqi, we are already in this together."

"I was not planning to provoke them and you know that..."

"Don't forget what you owe me, Yuqi, he said cutting off her words. "I will arrive in less than an hour. Let's talk then." He ended the call without waiting for her answer. In response, her grip on the phone tightened as her face reddened in anger. Lee Jongin... how dare you put me in this situation!

Just as Lee Jongin promised, he did in fact arrive at Choi Yuqi's office in less than an hour. The two began discussing their options.

"My father has been calling me since last night. You should know how much work I put in to make a name for myself and to build my reputation in Seoul. I cannot let this ruin me!" she said. She had been working her ass off to prove that she deserves this position. She cannot let Park Jimin ruin her.

"You should have thought about that before you agreed to help me," Lee Jongin said calmly. "Not that you had the option to refuse me. I helped you with Choi Tzuyu before, remember? It is only fair that you do this to compensate me."

"That was different," she hissed.

"Is it?" he raised an eyebrow, rendering Choi Yuqi speechless.

"You- " She wanted to say something but she ended up closing her mouth. "I have a meeting in an hour with my board members. I will fix this," she said confidently while wearing a serene expression.On the inside, however, all she wanted was to strangle the man in front of her with the chav gold chain around his neck..

***

"Oh?" Roseanne listened to Park Jimin's words, raising an eyebrow as her lips lifted into a self-satisfied smirk . "Lee Jongin, huh."

"Should I assume that they are working together so he can try to get close to you?"

"Is President Park jealous?"

"Not jealous. Just angry," he answered, earning a smile from Roseanne. "How could he think that someone like him deserves to get anywhere near being close to you?"

"So what are you planning now, President Park?" Roseanne asked, mirth apparent in her tone.

"The plan continues. We will ruin Choi Yuqi. Someone else's loss will be another's gain. Once Choi Tzuyu comes back, we will deal with her, and then we'll lure their mother out."

"Then I will deal with that Lee Jongin myself," Park Jimin said in a sinister tone.

***

"Yuqi! I already told you to be as low-key as possible. We cannot afford to antagonize Park Jiminright now!" Choi Huang said, his face cold and rigid as he eyed his daughter.

"I don't see any problems. I will have it fixed by tomorrow," Choi Yuqi answered calmly. "And I will visit President Park to discuss things with him personally."

"Discuss? Can you even talk to him? His secretary has been telling me that he is not available for a meeting!"

"That's because you have been kissing his ass all this time!" Choi Yuqi countered. The thing that she hates most about this father of hers is his lack of principles. Choi Huang is a two faced person who loves to curry favor with everyone just to expand his connections. He is a coward who always avoids confrontation.

This is where Choi Yuqi was different from her father. She likes to challenge herself and she wants to succeed without being subservient to the plans of others.

"It was just a business decision," she said. She didn't want to reveal her plans to her own father as she still wasn't completely confident that her plan would work out. "Anyway, I will see him tonight at dinner."

Choi Huang narrowed his eyes on his daughter. "You got hold of his schedule?" When his daughter did not answer him, he continued with a panicked expression, "President Park has always loved his privacy. If you do this, you will only earn his ire."

"I can handle it." Choi Yuqi wanted to say that she doesn't have a choice, but she knew that she couldn't say that in front of her father. "I still have a meeting. Please leave. I will visit you and mother- wait, is she back from Germany?"

"No, she decided to stop by to see her relatives in Europe."