Time to End

"I will miss you!" Lisa pulled Roseanne into a hug. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"You will see me next week?" Roseanne laughed as she returned the hug. She eyed Jeon Jungkook who only shook his head at his wife's dramatics.

"We should do it again. The vacation. " Roseanne added. In response, Lisa let her go and smiled at her.

"I know... it was so fun. I would love to do it again with you and everyone else."

"Maybe we could do it every Christmas and New Year? Every year?" Roseanne beamed.

"Good Idea! All right... I don't want to become dramatic. I will see you next week." Lisa wiped the tears and then gave both Park Jimin and Lia a hug. "Eliza already left?" Lisa asked.

"Hmmm... they had an early flight." Roseanne nodded. "I also have to go back to Europe for the grand opening of Hermony Isle. So I won't be in South Korea too."

"So Park Jimin will be alone?"

"Yes. As he has things to handle with Park Family." Roseanne said. "All right. We need to go. I will see you soon." She gave her best friend a kiss on the cheeks and went with Park Jimin to their private plane.

***
When it was already the sixth of January, and Roseanne needed to go back to London as scheduled.

***
South Korea, Seoul

The day after Roseanne left for London,

"The Park Family had been really silent lately." Kim Taehyung noted. This was the first thing that he reported the moment Park Jimin woke up. "Moonbyul had been seen around London. We are expecting her to approach Roseanne soon." He took a sip of his coffee, his gaze darkened as he looked at Park Jimin who was reading a newspaper across him. "Do you want me to do something so she won't be able to see Roseanne?"

In response, Park Jimin gave him a meaningful look. "She is your sister." He stated.

"Stupidity is deadly. I don't want her to associate herself with us."

"She is not stupid." Park Jimin responded. "She is planning something."

Kim Taehyung nodded at his words. Now that he thought about it, Park Jimin's words actually made sense. "So? What are we going to do now? I mean... your actions would easily affect Park Capital. You can't have people speculate the worst. Our enemies might take advantage of this."

"Let them."

"What do you mean?"

"The Park Family..." Park Jimin made a deliberate pause as he shifted his gaze at Kim Taehyung. "Have been standing in my way for too long. It's time to end them."

"What if they are the ones holding Roseanne? What if..." Kim Taehyung did not continue his words when he saw Park Jimin shook his head. "It wasn't them?" he asked.

"There is a possibility that it wasn't them. However, I am not taking any chances." He dialed his phone. "Roseanne wanted me to destroy them before our wedding."

Kim Taehyung pursed his lips. Confusion immediately laced his eyes as he listened to Park Jimin call Park Taeyan. "You—"

"I will destroy the Park Family." Park Jimin confirmed. Determination flashed in his eyes. "And I will do it before Roseanne comes back."

***
Park Taeyan's Residence.

The thick aroma of Park Taeyan's unfinished coffee made him frown. Its bitter taste lingered in his mouth, reminding him of Park Jimin's message a few hours back.

He swallowed his saliva, his Adam's apple bobbed as he stared at his phone. For the umpteenth time, he read the text message. His hand trembled.

"They have Moonbyul." He whispered. He stood from his seat and started to pace in his study. Park Jimin is coming for him and is using his daughter as leverage. He bit his lips as he continued to ponder about Park Jimin's words when he called him. "Why?" he asked himself. "Why me?"

Park Taejon was the one who targeted Park Jimin and his mother as well as his father. Why would he punish him first instead of that crazy Park Taejon?

Moreover, Park Jimin was also using his daughter to get to him! How could he involve Moonbyul in all this?

He could not let anyone in this house know that Park Jimin is holding his own daughter hostage. He could not let his brother or father knew of this matter.

Park Jimin.

The name made him frowned inwardly. Park Jimin asked to see him and ask him to bring the things that Roseanne wanted. This made him more confused. Was it possible that Park Jimin is aware of his and Roseanne's deal before? Does Park Jimin want his help to destroy the Park Family?

"Brother!" Park Taejon did not even ask for his brother's permission. He strutted inside the room and beamed at his brother. "I missed you!" He sat on one of the leather seats in Park Taeyan's study.

"Why are you here?" Park Taeyan wanted to slap himself as he realized the meaning of the words that came out of his mouth. "I — I mean... I was really busy. So... you know the year just started and... there's a lot of planning for the company." He sat opposite to Park Taejon.

"Oh! I totally understand. Forgive me for disturbing you." Park Taejon gave an apologetic smile.

After a few minutes of continuous laughter and mockery, Park Taejon bid his brother goodbye while laughing out loud.

"Observe him. He is planning something." Park Taejon said towards one of his most trusted men. The smile on his face was long gone as he walked towards his car.

"Do you think he will—"

"I do." A sinister glint flashed in Park Taejon's eyes. "Prepare the bomb. He will see Park Jimin soon. I want... I want him to die a heroic death."

"Boss... Are you sure about this matter? He is still your brother." The man responded.

"Are you trying to doubt my decision?" Park Taejon eyed him. "Once he is dead, his son will listen to me. His contacts will be mine. The company, everything that he had worked for, is going to be with me. Do not worry, we will use all these resources against Park Jimin."

"But your father..."

"He doesn't have to know. He thought Taeyan will betray him and will give Roseanne the fake information that you fed him. He thought that Taeyan would not have the guts to contact Park Jimin... But seeing his reactions now..."

"I have been with him all this time... and he tells me everything." The man responded. "He didn't tell me about Park Jimin.  Are you sure about your plans? I mean... killing him just to frame Park Jimin is..."

"Brutal." Park Taejon finished his sentence. "I know. However... this is a dog eat dog world. The weak do not have a place in this world." He shifted his eye towards the man and put his sunglasses on. Then he gave the man a sinister smile."It wasn't my fault that he is weak."