Legendary power of Love

On the other hand, Park Jimin was not having a very good day. His brows were furrowed and his face was getting darker by the minute as he continued listening to Secretary Han's report about the man named Christopher Li.

Christopher is also twenty seven and was born a day after Roseanne. If his guess was correct then the man was indeed Roseanne's twin.

Now the question is... why were they separated? Was it intentional? And who was responsible for this separation?

There were a lot of questions that needed answers. Park Jimin felt that Roseanne's background was even more complicated than he had originally thought.

"Shall I go ahead and send this to the madam?" Secretary Han asked with a serious expression on his face.

"You don't have to send it to her because I want you to gather more information first. I want you to research everything about Christopher Li. I want you to be thorough. Make this your top priority."

****

"After days of waiting, Lisa finally did a pregnancy test and it turned out negative. She was just over reacting," Roseanne said before she laid back on the bed and turned tot Park Jimin with her most serious expression. "Don't forget to punch that Jeon Jungkook the next time you see him, and no more texting him. He is a bad influence through and through."

"Are you afraid that I will ghost you as well?" Park Jimin turned to Roseanne and rested his head on his hand while a devilish smile graced his handsome face.

"Of course not! However, it is always best to take precautions. Who knows what will happen in the future? What if you discover that I am an extremely evil witch and you decide to leave me? It's always better to avoid talking to people who might influence your decision to leave," Roseanne said with the same stern expression on her face. What if Jeon Jungkook's mental sickness is contagious? Roseanne would not want her husband to become a coward like his friend.

"You don't even know why Jungkook did it. You need to listen to his explanation before hating him first." Park Jimin said, making Roseanne narrow her eyes at him.

"You definitely need to stay away from him. You know what? You are also not allowed to see him again. I will punch him myself once I see him." She then put her head on the crook of Park Jimin's neck.  "Men are human being and we are all unreliable. Our emotions are not permanent as well... there will always be changes in the future."

"Hmmm... that is normal." Roseanne felt Park Jimin nod.

"Why are you agreeing with me?" she instantly withdrew from his neck and stared at him.

"If I won't agree with you..." he made a deliberate pause before he gave her a silly smile. "You will only say that I am a hypocrite and would argue about the nature of humans. It is still seven in the morning. Too early to argue about something insignificant about our relationship."

"By the way, can you contact J Hope? I desperately need him for my coming fashion shows. Where the hell is he hiding and least of all from whom is he hiding?"

"No idea about that. But don't worry I asked Secretary Han to find him. However, I think he still need time to adjust the reality, to face you and Lisa. Just give him some times. He will eventually show up if he wants to."

Roseanne instantly widened her eyes at him. It seems as if J Hope is Park Jimin's friend for a long time.

'But excuse me Mr. Park, I have known J Hope for many years more than you did!'

However... she didn't say out loud instead she chose to put her head back into Park Jimin's neck and cuddled with him. His words were actually true.

"Alright spill it out," she said after a few minutes of comfortable silence then continued, "You are hiding something.". How could Roseanne not miss the sudden change in Park Jimin's tone? She felt him shift before he answered.